[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro can you please stop the /pol/ disease in /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: wrwerew.png (34 KB, 571x443) Image search: [Google]
wrwerew.png
34 KB, 571x443
Every single day you have retards from pol posting racist nonsense or anti semetic nonsense on the board without getting banned. Most of the NEET faggots seem to be a bunch of wannabe neonazi pieces of shit that boast about being aryan and all sorts of crap. It is very toxic as it makes the people of color that post on /r9k/ feel unwanted when this is an anonymous website meaning anyone is allowed. I cant not tell you how many times pol stupidity like shitting on India or random country spam threads havent been deleted yet. Everyday some idiot makes a thread to just bitch about black people.

The /r9k/ board is a board where people come to talk about their feels or struggles in life and look for support not to see this poisonous hatred that is not good for someone who wants a nice sane life.

So Hiro I ask you can you plz make the mods of /r9k/ ban any faggot that uses a pol buzzword?
>>
>>370945
/r9k/ was never supposed to be the feels board. It turned that way when moot turned off the robot.

We do need a /feelz/ board though for people complaining about their personal life
>>
>>370945
>le /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>370945
Delete /r9k/
>>
>>370947
> turned off the robot
Can you please elaborate?
I spend my time on other boards so know nothing about /r9k/ and have heard this a few times
>>
>>370947
Historical revisionism at its finest. It became the feels board because the robot encourages long, whiny blogposts. After the creation of /lit/ and /sci/ drew all semblance of intelligence away from the board, /r9k/ descended into 100% shit, and was rightfully deleted. After the landwhale nuked ED, moot suddenly got the idea that deleting garbage was a bad thing, and brought /r9k/ back as an official cancer board, which is what it will always be until somebody has the sense to put it down.
>>
>>370945

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

off to tumblr/reddit you go
>>
Reminder that no matter how many times you post this across different boards no one will give a shit
>>
File: 1441390610316.jpg (80 KB, 695x676) Image search: [Google]
1441390610316.jpg
80 KB, 695x676
>>370958
/r9k/ was supposed to be a /b/ without reposts, a slightly more serious board than /b/. Basically a general discussion board where anything goes. Want to talk about literature? Want to talk about science? Want to talk about history? Want to talk about any other subject that doesn't have its dedicated board? That's what /r9k/ is about.

What separated /r9k/ from all the other boards is that it had "the robot", a system that would mute you (short temporary bans that increased with every mute) if you posted a text or an image that was already posted, to encourage people to only post new content.

Feelsfaggotry was originally just a part of /r9k/, it wasn't what defined the board. Remember, back then, there was no /new/ (old /pol/), /sci/, /adv/, /lit/, /int/, those boards all came after /r9k/ (Or at least that's how I remember it, I can't be bothered to look it up on some shitty meme wiki to see if I remember correctly.) and those subjects were originally supposed to go to /r9k/.

But like >>370968 said, once moot made dedicated boards to other subjects, people started leaving for those boards while feelsfags stayed. And to make matters even worse, moot tried to encourage more people to post on /r9k/, and he did it by making epic meme announcements about feels memes and linking to /r9k/, which brought new people to that board who literally only treated it as the feels board. So in the end the board was nothing but feelsfaggotry so moot deleted it.
>>
Hiro please wordfilter /pol/ to kike and maybe this faggot who spams /qa/ all day will finally fuck off
>>
>>370945
>someone post a racist or antisemitic comment
>complain about it
>on 4chan

tumblr is for bitching about how unfair the world is. now go back to complaining about reddit stealing your maymays :^)
>>
>>370986
>tripfag

Stop posting and kill yourself.
>>
>>370982
>Muh reddit/tumblr boogeyman
Off to friendster You go.
>>
>>371227
There is literally nothing wrong with using a trip
>>
>>370945
oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy: the post
>>
>>371733
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! the post.
>>
>>370945
I can't believe someone was so triggered at /pol/ to actually take the time to make that image in paint lol
>>
>>370989
>implying it isn't multiple people who are crying about /pol/
face it /pol/, nobody likes you

95% of people would rather have /b/tards on their boards than /pol/lacks. It's scientific fact.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.