[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/l/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 28396730_p0_master1200.jpg (213 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
28396730_p0_master1200.jpg
213 KB, 500x600
Any word on if /l/ is ever happening?

It's banned everywhere else except for /b/, and it occurs so commonly on /b/ that it's almost a general, half of which is people shitposting spiderman.

All of the above is also applicable to trap/mental illness/feminine penis bullshit/fur threads, but that's another story.

It'd be nice if loli was either given its own board or allowed onto /h/ or /d/ to solve our problem.

Thanks.
>>
Yeah, it's confirmed to be the next board once /news/ settles down.
>>
If you can convince him with some legally a logically sound arguments I'm sure you get a shot
>>
>>369429
Fuck off idiot. The shit that is posted daily on /b/ and has been for years, of a lot of which is illegal in many places around the world, is far more contentious that /l/.

Kill yourself you piece of shit. The only reason why /l/ was deleted in the first place was because m00t was a failed normalfags and a failed goon and it offended is trash taste. The only reason why it doesn't exist now it because the new admin is a fucking criminal piece of shit who is trying to garner the largest possible posting userbase for the data collection company he owns. The jew has already admitted to having a 4chan specific archive in the works which strips images, as the only profitable part is the actual posts for marketing data advertisers want.

It has NOTHING to do with legality because that isn't an issue at all. The issue is normalfaggotry.
>>
>>369468
Wow, I post a not really thought out, poorly spelled out
and punctuated sagebomb post
and you respond with some psychopathic rant about "normal people" (if there were ever such a thing).
Either you're a false flag or just a textbook example of why people in general don't want to cater to lolicons.
Call me reddit all you want, but at least I didn't go full /b9k/ over some stupid bait
>>
>>369483
Admitting to trolling makes you worse than him.
>>
>>369372
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1449304972142.jpg (115 KB, 558x470) Image search: [Google]
1449304972142.jpg
115 KB, 558x470
>>
>>369429
>legally

It's legal in the US, which is why I'm asking for its resurrection

>logically

Pretty much the same reason why he created /aco/ is my reasoning here.
>>
>>369551
Again, I'd rather be a troll than a psychopath /b/robot
>>
>>369427
Source?
>>
>>370387
none he's talking out of his ass
>>
>>371024
Except my ass literally is a reliable source. I reached in there a couple weeks ago and found a post about the creation of /news/. Look where we are now.
>>
>>369468
I'm sure he'd get some sweet, sweet data if he just fucking re-opened /l/.

COME ON HIRO

YOU WANT SOME DATA, I CAN GIVE YOU SOME DATA

JUST COOPERATE, WILL YA
>>
hiro quit pretending to not understand english and make our /l/ board
>>
File: 39867461_p1.jpg (2 MB, 1497x1200) Image search: [Google]
39867461_p1.jpg
2 MB, 1497x1200
>>369372
Only if us shotafags get a board.
>>
>>372723
Yeah, if you want.
>>
>>372723
Only if we lolifags get a board.
>>
>>372723
How about /un/derage
>>
>half of which is people shitposting spiderman

I see like maybe 3 spiderman images per thread. It's a minor nuisance at best.
>>
>>373354
This implies 3D crap, fuck off.
>>
>>369427
No? Hiro said he would deal with /tv/ next, although that was a while ago now
>>
>>372723
I'm sure you can share /l/
>>
>>373427
Crybaby pedo piss off back to 8gag
>>
>>372029
I'M SERIOUS HIRO

I WILL GIVE YOU MY USAGE DATA, I SWEAR
>>
>>372723
I think shota could be on the same board. there are always filter settings for those who don't like it.
I mean that also goes for other boards, if you don't like it, just hide or ignore it, but that would be too reasonable I guess.
>>
>>373428
>Hiro said he would deal with /tv/ next
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.