[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please Hiro just make a drug board already, sort of like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: drugs.jpg (71 KB, 1366x1476) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
71 KB, 1366x1476
Please Hiro just make a drug board already, sort of like the containment board /mlp/. Drug discussion are spoken on about at length in nearly every board, notably /mu/, /tv/. /v/ and /mlp/. Just give the junkies their own board to self adulate themselves with how hardcore they are.
>>
Druggies are the worst kind of people on earth, even lower than furries, rapists, pedophiles and murders to be completely frank and honest. Hiro please do not give these pieces of shit their own board
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
File: nazi_degeneracy.png (5 KB, 213x286) Image search: [Google]
nazi_degeneracy.png
5 KB, 213x286
>>368256
>>
>>368256
You've obviously never tried drugs. Once you do, it'll open your eyes on the matter. Anyway, the only reason I could see 4chan not having a drug board is because of the legal issues that would go with it. Maybe we could get /weed/ once the US legalizes on a federal level, and Canada gets its regulations put in place. Legalization is coming.
>>
Nope.
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>368403
You have to be a normalfag to use drugs. Most of you are probably faggots that gave into peer pressure at some point to be accepted into a particular social group.

But even if not, you probably have to know people or have connections to know where to get your drugs in the first place.

The only way I can see a druggy not being a normalfag, is someone who only started using later in life, alone, in the comfort of their own home not at parties, and only wanted to try drugs as way to combat either boredom or depression and they find their 'hook up' online.
and they'd probably be so frightened or insecure about giving their address to a drug dealer that they would purchase a gun or something before hand.

But I doubt most people who want a drug board here would fit that description. So fuck that, we don't need yet another board for accumulating normalfags.
>>
>>368275 has the right of it
>>
>>368653
And this whole time I thought normalfags were people who DIDN'T use drugs. It's been a while since I've had any weed since I'm a socially retarded neckbeard, but that's not to say that I've never smoked it before or that I don't enjoy it. Also, I only started at 21 when I was drunk and one of my roommates handed me a joint.
>>
>>368237
>Drug discussion are spoken on about at length in nearly every board

It really isn't.

Go to 420chan already, you druggie faggot.
>>
>>368237
>>>/420chan/
>>
>>368653
Lol you have no idea what you're talking about. Kill self now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.