[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't the S-word been spam/autoban-filtered yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: shill-pic.jpg (77 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
shill-pic.jpg
77 KB, 402x402
Why hasn't the S-word been spam/autoban-filtered yet?
>>
Shills are real
>>
what we really need is for the word "nigger" and other racial/sexist slurs to be filtered. The people who use them make this website look immature and unintelligent.
>>
>>368131
Won't matter. 4chan will always be known by its poster child, which is the loud and obnoxious /b/. Filtering slurs and other terms that only invite shitposting on every other board that isn't /b/ is, however, a good idea if only to attempt keeping a highest possible amount of quality.
>>
I'd like the phrase "go back to" filtered to "I post on" personally.
>>
>>368171
Brilliant.
>>
>>368171
>/pol/ telling immigrants to I post on Mexico
>>
File: 1448282829784.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448282829784.png
164 KB, 500x500
>>368124
Yeah, there are probably a few shills on this site.

But in literally 99.999% of the cases it's misused by people calling out stuff they find disagreeable.

When someone posts a Fallout 4 thread, he's not doing it because he's Todd Howard, he's doing it because he's a braindead casual who actually likes that game and wants to talk about it.

When someone posts a Kotaku article or Blacked images or whatever other bullshit like that, he's not doing it because Shekelberg paid him to shill it on 4chan, he's doing it because he knows that posting it will upset a lot of people.
>>
>>368124
This. Just look the amount of Nintendo shilling in /v/.
>>
>>368378
Or maybe people are liking their games because they make good games. Whoa!
>>
Have they even added ANY filters since Halloween? I think it may have just been a one time thing, dess.
>>
>>368444
After Halloween, they just removed SJWSPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS
>>
>>368447
I don't understand why. That word is used more than ANY of the other filter words.
>>
>>368464
Yeah, I think that would be a more fun filter than the other ones, like nigger to roodypoo, faggot to CANDY-ASS, and bronies to jabronies. Those were always fun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.