[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to /r/4chan >mfw it's 90% screencaps of regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1422280937577.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1422280937577.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>go to /r/4chan
>mfw it's 90% screencaps of regular posts
>mfw redditors treat our regular shitposting like it's comedy gold
>mfw one of my posts could end up there
>>
File: 1439436269987.jpg (64 KB, 657x717) Image search: [Google]
1439436269987.jpg
64 KB, 657x717
>>368014
>go to /r/4chan

Well, that's your fault.
>>
>>368014
A normie friend once showed me a shitpost I made that had been posted there, he obviously didnt know i posted it, and got viewed a bunch on imgur. It's bizzare that a two minute shitpost s viewed by the general public as anything more than annoyance.
>>
>>368069
Did you tell him it was you who posted it? What was his reaction?
>>
>tfw a shitpost you made that only got around 20 replies is still floating around on the internet
it was jarring when someone I barely even knew showed me a screencap of my own post. I felt ashamed of it.
>>
I always found the concept of it so weird.

Like they see us as a bunch of animals in a zoo hanging around and having fun. We're not really people to them, we're just good joke-makers who need others to tell the public about our jokes for us.

And then they get to take all this credit for being in the right place at the right time to screencap our conversations, like "oh wow did you see that?! I got it on camera!"

When they know deep down that they could just come and talk to us like normal human beings if they wanted to.
>>
>>368104
No no, dont you see? reddit's mascot is an alien. They are literal ayy lmaos studying our behavior trying to understand it.
>>
>>368069
>>368086
I've had a friend laugh at a post I made, but I'd never actually own up to it. I prefer presenting 4chan as a hivemind, I don't want to claim ownership over anything.
>>
>>368104
This really pissed me off in the height of the pepe spam/ reddit invasion of r9k. You would go to /r/4chan and see all sorts of ebin screencaps of the board but then in the comments section it would all be redditors trashtalking robots and joking about how pathetic we are.
This is going to sound really autistic, but experiencing that made me finally understand what minorities are complaining about when they say 'cultural appropriation'. The redditors had no trouble taking our jokes, but then they'd turn around in the same breath and say how much they hate us.
>>
Just found one about you, in fact.
>Idiotic anon with shit taste in anime posts something stupid about reddit
>>
>>368290
>This is going to sound really autistic, but experiencing that made me finally understand what minorities are complaining about when they say 'cultural appropriation'. The redditors had no trouble taking our jokes, but then they'd turn around in the same breath and say how much they hate us.

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me. It is very similar.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.