[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If GR3 prohibits racism, then why aren't racial slurs a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: racistslurkids.jpg (21 KB, 370x258) Image search: [Google]
racistslurkids.jpg
21 KB, 370x258
If GR3 prohibits racism, then why aren't racial slurs autobanned?
http://strawpoll.me/6167975
>>
Because GR3 is not strict or literal nor could it be enforced as such if it was. It's just a catchall for blatant shitposters, you nigger.
>>
File: boger.png (32 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
boger.png
32 KB, 514x352
>>367783
>poll has been up for 40 minutes
>38 votes
>82% yes
Totally not being spammed.
>>
are these rigged strawpoll threads supposed to be satirical or do you sincerely believe the gook in charge cares about "racism"?

pretty funny either way desu
>>
>>367783
>/qa/
>4 unique posters
>53 voted yes
Back to >>>/r/eddit you go, nigger.
>>
>>367785
It never used to be, it certainly is now.

Say nigger outside of /b/ or /pol/ and see what comes about.
>>
>>367845
He just did double nigger.

Mods don't give a fuck if you say nigger. They care if you say nigger in an attempt to be edgy and derail the thread with angry college kids who think the word nigger is going to run off the screen and stain them arguing with socially awkward rural kids who say nigger to be different.

There was a thread on /an/ entitled 'POST CHEETAHS YOU NIGGERS' that got like 300 adorable image replies of cheetahs.

Why do you people keep talking about this shit?
>>
>>367845
It depends on context in my experience, if you go around spamming nigger or we wuz kings n shieeet then obviously you're gonna get banned but just throwing a.nigger in your post occasionally is usually fine. Well depending on your board, I hear /co/ mods are pretty shit
>>
>>368026
/co/ banning all use of nigger was supposedly just Redwood. Because /co/ mods aren't just shit, they're also nearly nonexistent.
>>
The day 4chan becomes another liberal shithole is the day I kill myself.
>>
>>368034
I don't really want 4chan to become a liberal shithole but sometimes sacrifices have to be made to see things through
>>
>>368051
No they don't you double nigger
>>
>>368095
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>367877
I got banned for saying the word nigger on /co/
>>
>>368034
It's already happening on some of the smaller boards. People push SJW shit as "well why exclude people? It doesn't hurt to be ~inclusive~"

/v/ is also getting filled with people who will defend censorship solely because "only gamergate fights censorship"
>>
Boy, whites sure are more offended by racism that's anti them than by racism that's anti other people. I mean, it makes perfect sense, but it makes them look like egocentric babies.

As a white person, you should be in favor of racism against white people and anti racism against other people. You can handle it because you're strong willed and have thick skin. Minorities? Weaker than you. They fly off the handle when you say the N-Word. Cracker? Yellowtoes? Slurs against white people just roll off you like water on a duck's back.

When did White People become such babies? Is it when you stopped being more than 50% of the population? Is it when you slowly stopped being the default? Grow up and get used to being just like everybody else. You've been ironically yelling the N-Word for years. It's an old and dead meme. Lurk more and learn the new lingo, whitie.
>>
>>368165
How the hell do you know the color of anyone posting here. As someone who is not white I don't come to 4chan for PC talk I come here to talk to assholes without the 1000 filters people use on a day to day bases. What would the point of this site be if I people here could actually speak their minds?
>>
>>367845
I call people nigger all the time on every board with no consequences. Well except that time I called the jani a cock slurping double nigger for warning me, then I got banned for a day, but I think that was more for complaining about moderation than anything.
>>
>>368165
I don't have a problem with darkies and other shitskins throwing banter my way. My only issue is how liberals try to claim it isn't racism. They literally rewrote the definition of racism to say that unbridled hatred and bigotry is fine as long as its directed at white people. That's absolutely shameless double standards. If you want to be a bigot, fine, at least own your bigotry like you force white people to.
>>
>>368223
Have you ever seen somebody get banned for being racist against whites?
>>
>>368226
Not that anon but,

I haven't seen anyone get banned for JUST racism period. Actual proof of a ban not just some fag trying to stir shit up. So to answer that no.
>>
>>368226
I've never seen anyone banned for racism except in screenshots. Most people who claim they were banned for racism were shitposting, complaining about moderation, or were ban evading.
>>
>>368165
>>368156
Trying to force a new copypasta, I see.
>>
File: 1429038175235.jpg (20 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1429038175235.jpg
20 KB, 255x256
>>367845
I use the word nigger every now and then and I've never been banned or warned or had that post deleted. Guess it depends on the context.

If you call the person you're arguing with a dumb nigger, mods will probably realize you're engaging in healthy discussion with another poster and don't take it as a literal sign of racism. But if you start posting black on white crime statistics and talk about how all fucking niggers must fucking hang, I can see how they might assume you might be a bit bigoted.
>>
>>368245
>tripfagging
>>
how is chav a slur
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.