[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The first post on /b/ was made on 09/30/03, 9:21 PM So what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1448508182107.png (358 KB, 524x478) Image search: [Google]
1448508182107.png
358 KB, 524x478
>The first post on /b/ was made on 09/30/03, 9:21 PM

So what was No.1 on /b/?
>>
>>367161
"test" -moot
>>
>the first post of /b/ was never screencapped or archived

One job.
>>
>>367192
Nobody knew what 4chan would become, though.
>>
File: and so it began.jpg (170 KB, 617x610) Image search: [Google]
and so it began.jpg
170 KB, 617x610
>>367192
Brah.
>>
>>367200
They fucking knew those savages
>>
>>367200
That was when moot accidentally deleted the board wasn't it, so that wasn't the first post.
>>
There have been multiple No. 1s on /b/ because of all the times everything was wiped early on in the site's genesis. I think >>367200 was the last time it happened though.
>>
File: 1415965989515.png (132 KB, 297x245) Image search: [Google]
1415965989515.png
132 KB, 297x245
>>367224
>>
Lost to the ages, but probably something mundane like "test post."
>>
I was there. Ironically it was "Well, at least this can't turn out any worse than Something Awful."
>>
>>367161
Hello there user!

I see you have asked "What was No. 1 on /b/?"

This is something before my time, but I can give you an answer for what is No. 1 right now.

It's you.

Have a nice day user!
>>
>>368838
> i was there
Why havent you killed yourself yet then you sad cunt?
>>
>>368844
Hello! You seem to have entered the wrong board! Don't worry, the friendly users of 4chan can always help you by redirecting you to the correct board:

>>>/trash/
>>
>>368844
I'm not the guy you responded to, but I've been here since those days as well. I was one of the members of the world2ch textboard before 4chan was made. I can successfully certify that most of the original community is either dead or has moved on to do something useful with their lives. I might become an hero soon, the government is taking away my disability money in a few months. No other income.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.