[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people kiss other peoples necks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
If you think about it its weird.
>>
>>367097

What do you think this is, [s4s]?

/thread
>>
>>367114
What, do you think this board actually has a set topic?

>>367097
It feels funny
>>
>>367129
Yes I know, the board has gained pseudo-rules
that are known but unsaid

such as: Every thread must be complaining about something.
>>
Why do people KISS other people?
If you think about it its weird.
>>
Why do people even pucker their lips at all?

Think about it, it's pretty weird.
>>
Why do people even?

Think about it, it's pretty weird.
>>
>>367114
>threading your own post

Sure is new around here
>>
>>367097
Necks are rather easy to stimulate zones.
>>
>>367164
lol wut?

cu-aft-cls
>>
>>367114
This board is named questions and anwers, not /q/2.0 and not feedback.
>>
File: 1444367601844.webm (51 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
1444367601844.webm
51 KB, 166x200
>>367097
>>
>>367347
that's it, I'm out
>>
File: girls laughing.jpg (33 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
girls laughing.jpg
33 KB, 400x267
>>367097
lol
you've never had the sexs
>>
>>367137
>KISS
It's capitalized which can only mean one thing
Do you wanna rock 'n roll all nite?
>>
>>367137
I agree, I think about this all the time. There's more germs in your mouth than your ass so in a way it would be more hygenic to stick your tongue in their ass than to kiss them. And honestly, what is inherently sexual about squishing your tongue against someone elses tongue. The whole thing is so bizarre yet no one else seems to question it.
>>
Kissing is really gross. I would never do it.
>>
File: rumreeef1448587641384.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rumreeef1448587641384.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
whos ready for the reef rumble?
>>
>>367097
I don't know from experience but I've heard necks taste good, so probably that.
>>
this is nice thread
>>
>>367137
>>367530
most sexual behaviour is bizarre. Sexual selection works by puting you through strange tests taht involve agility, strength, beauty, dexterity, even empathy. And even more complex in humans.

The whole experience is designed in sucha way that if you are seriously defective in one area, you won't get laid:
>too ugly
>too out of shape
>too socially awkward (meaning you suck at networking and cooperation, which is very important for humans)
>can't get it up
>your skin is too disgusting/greasy
>your knees are terribly mishappen
Everything can be a turn-off; the most intelligent and best looking man will have trouble getting laid if he has a single incapacitating problem, like having his left arm twitch uncontrollably.

Why kissing? there is no "why". It's another stage in intimacy, that tests your compatibility. The day you kiss a girl/dude that sucks ass, you'll realise you have no intention of fucking them.

That, and it's a social way stablish bonds through a shared experience of pleasure. You are supposed to bond with you sex partner to raise stable children, so empathy is very important. And having shared experiences great for empathy. You are both supposed to be designed so as to bond over the experience.
Why kisisng? idk, it could have been rubbing elbows or singing. But kisisng has the plus side that you share useful bacteria.

>>367097
The neck is very important, full of veins and nerves. By mutually exposing it to your partner's teeth you create a mutual bond of confidence and intimacy. You are on each other's power, and submitting. It's important to both show trust and make the other one trust you, and show vulneravility
>>
File: 1434374206249.png (658 KB, 810x864) Image search: [Google]
1434374206249.png
658 KB, 810x864
>>367097
Hello there user!

I see you have asked an irrelevant question on /qa/ The Question and Answer board on 4chan!

Please keep in mind that this board is simply here for discussion about 4chan topics, and not actually here to answer questions about non 4chan topics.

Please direct your question elsewhere, on a board appropriate for the question.

>>>/soc/, >>>/lgbt/, >>>/r9k/, and >>>/trash/ are good places to ask your question.

However, as an answerer of questions, I can help you with your inquiry.

Humans kiss one another to show affection toward their loved ones. Kisses usually are directed in zones that are sensitive on the body, known as erogenous zones. This includes the sides of the neck, cheek, lips, and even other sections of the body that are sensitive such as the torso, breasts, genitals.

Kissing is meant to show a sign of affection, and can also be used to stimulate the partner, into courtship that may or may not result in mating.

I hope this has been helpful!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.