[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://desustorage.org/a/search/ca pcode/mod/page/1/ This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: Kaiji.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kaiji.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
https://desustorage.org/a/search/capcode/mod/page/1/

This is how the mods of every board should act.

Thank you for unfucking /a/, Hirohito-san. Things have gotten a lot better there since you took charge.
>>
>>366831
I didn't realize kinomod has actually been active since that one post a month or two ago
>>
Oh wow, this is really great. After that whole nudity controversy I thought the /a/ mods were permanent shit tier
>>
>>366831
Please do this for /sci/, /lit/, and /mlp/.
>>
>>366831
>Lurk more before posting
>Get out of /a/
I'm jealous. Why can't we have mods like this in other boards?
>>
>>366831
He isn't Kinomod. He's a fake
>>
>>366886
That doesn't mean he isn't a good mod though
>>
>>366886
I'm sure you know well about it, mister anonymous poster.
>>
We need him again. This would make a pretty good public ban: >>>/a/134251919
>>
>>366831
I'd rather /a/utistic mids don't shit up /jp/ with their mods they are unable to moderate by themself.
But really nice to see that the /trash/ function works sitewide in all directions and not just to the bin.
/v/ got many of their "muh tradition" shit threads moved to /trash/ recently like spider on pad and 4am.
>>
>>366917
It's funny because the first thread was people discussing the official touhou manga discussion until /jp/ crossboarders derailed it with their circlejerk shitposting.
>>
>>366831
If he unfucked /a/, he allowed the shitposters to move right fucking into /k/
>>
File: 1438122005267.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438122005267.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>366916
>>366916
>>366916
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>366945
BASED
>>
>>366831
>WAAAAAA! MOOOOODS! DELETE WHAT I DON'T LIIIIIKE! BAAAAAW!
And they still insist that cu.ckchan isn't pure tumblr+reddit nowadays.
>>
>>366950
Meant for >>366916
>>
All it takes are some public bans and avatarfaggotry and /a/'s back to sucking mod dick lmaooooo.
>>
>>366950
>offtopic blogposting
>ironic niggerspeak
Yeah, totally not against the rules
>>
>>366916
He actually did the absolute mad man.
>>
>>366955
>anime isn't on-topic on an anime board
>>
>>366957
>shitty collegehumor somic that only mentions anime as a punchline
>on-topic for /a/
Get kekked
>>
>>366960
See >>366950
>>
>>366963
Get some ice for that assblast, shitposter-kun
>>
>>366957
>>>/fit/
>>
File: kino being based.png (362 KB, 1000x815) Image search: [Google]
kino being based.png
362 KB, 1000x815
>>366886
Even if this is true, who cares? He acts exactly like Kino did in regards to rec threads and other type of newfaggotry and shitposting. It's a good substitute.
>>
It's getting worse now that moot left because mods are apparently using Hiro's ignorance as a way to do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>366916
There was nothing wrong with that thread. nu-/a/ posters have no concept of culture.
>>
>>367029
I'm pretty sure they're actually acting upon hideous' orders given that moot himself was a massive cuc.k and most certainly wasn't reigning IN any mods (at least in the latter years).
>>
>>367034
moot was pretty clear in that pretty much every major decision was made by him and him alone and that there was a bit of distance between him and the mods. There is no way things like /trash/ or /new/ would have been made under moot.
>>
>>367040
But mods can't make new boards, as far as I know, only site admin and site dev.
>>
>>367051
Doesn't need to have been made by them directly. Hiro is likely deferring to them due to his ignorance on 4chan and dubious grasp of English and they're using that to their advantage.
>>
Mods = Gods
>>
>>367050
Delicious second-class users' tears
>>
>>367050
That's how it feels in all boards. /a/ gets mods who are on the ball with things, all other boards are left to the mercy of shitposters.
>>
>>367104
/a/'s mods are absolute garbage, completely reddit-tier, yet they're some of the best. It's absolutely amazing. Thanks, hiroshima nagasaki!
The /fa/ mods are probably good since /fa/ is so different from 4chan that it doesn't really need much of any moderation. The /fa/ mods thus cause the least amount of incorrect moderation decisions.
>>
>mods avatarfagging
>mods begging for attention

Literally SomethingAwful. Fire that faggot
>>
>>367050
Moot only hired mods who used /a/ as their home board because he was a weeb. All the mods are always on /a/ and don't give a shit about anywhere else.

That's why the mods are so shitty: they're all from the absolute worst board on 4chan
>>
>>366957
Reminder this is why most of the other boards are shit. They defend post actual shit because it's 'ontopic'
>>
>>367264
Refer to >>366950
>>
>>367269
>im fresh off the boat from reddit and i think the website should be ran this while without knowing how anything works here
/a/ has always shunned shit and banned you for shit even if its 'ontopic' and any community worth its salt does so as well

Shitpost elsewhere
>>
>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Just mods being the attention whores they are.
>>
>>367273
Oh the irony
>>
/a/ is shit. Just go look at the one-page threads. Full of Redditfags complaining about not being spoonfed the source and whining when someone has the sense to tell them to fuck off and use Google/lurk more (which doesn't even happen that often anymore).

Threads have turned into pure cancer.
>>
>>367277
No irony there anon
>>
>>367304
Better believe it. Disliking mods is badong in these woods.
>>
>>366831
Now all this mod needs to do is ban derp_commander and all will be well. I can tolerate fucking Lelouch but definitely not derp_commander.
>>
>>367313
This, Kinomod please.
>>
>>366831
>the mods on /g/ will never be this based
Fuck /a/litism but seriously, can they help a nigga out? I don't want to have to filter half of my home board right off the bat anymore.
>>
>>367313
>>367360
I think he has already been banned a few times before, since there's a shitton of his posts that were marked as deleted in the archive, but they were all normal bans the he just waited off: https://desustorage.org/a/search/username/derp_commander/deleted/deleted/

He needs the Ruggarell/IRC shitposter treatment; ban him on sight whenever he posts with his trip or with a template.
>>
>>367365
The garbage /a/ is praising is exactly what /g/ is experiencing: it's copy-paste, the moderation. If you don't like how /g/ is currently moderated, then you don't like how /a/ is being moderated and you disagree with the reddit-tier posters itt about the greatness of their nazi overlords.
>>
>>366831
>literally falseflagging bans so /a/ fags can suck his cock and don't realize when he breaks the rule and shitposts Redwood-style.

Holy kek, they give a job to an autist.
>>
>>366831
Wow, so threads actually do get moved to /trash/. I'd never seen it done.
>>
>>366865
Because most people who care enough to become mods on this site only genuinely care about anime. So if they become mods on another board it's like "Eh, whatever."
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.