[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsolvable text captchas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: _20151201_190856.jpg (65 KB, 619x372) Image search: [Google]
_20151201_190856.jpg
65 KB, 619x372
Fix this immediately
>>
File: 1433805046104.jpg (12 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
1433805046104.jpg
12 KB, 199x253
>>366439
the answer is seguary immsaay

now you can make this post.
you're welcome op, good luck with the thread
>>
>>366448
Do you not understand the definition of unsolvable? You cannot post at all when you get one of these capchas.
>>
>>366439
I think Hiro fucking broke 4chan.
>>
>>366439
The captchas used to be a LOT worse. I could swear they would give me unsolvable ones just to fuck with me.
>>
>>366439
This is what I have with the report captchas. Can't report anything because, despite trying 30 times, it always returns 'mistype'
>>
>>366439
That's google, not 4chan you retard
>>
>>366439
How did you end up with those? I just have house numbers and classic text captchas
>>
>>366439
This holy shit, whenever these appear I have to wait a day till google starts giving new capatchas because they simply do not work.

The whole capatcha system needs to be reformed anyways, it's complete bullshit that was supposed to be temporary. Other chans have systems with no captcha, or even just solving one captcha every so many hours. Hero get on this shit,
>>
Use 4chan-x and enable v1 captchas.
>>
>>368352
You can do exactly this without 4chanx in the preferences
OP, don't fall for ccd0's meme virus
>>
>>368352
Those are v1 captchas.

>>366772
Google gives those to you if you do enough captchas.

>>366689
With 4chan X you can use the image captchas in the report form.
>>
>>366448
No you don't get it, these types of captchas literally cannot be solved, correct answer or not. It's broken.
>>
>>368624
Honestly, the image captchas have broken too. Unsolvable no matter what, even if they aren't street signs.
>>
>>368741
You may be able to get through by solving multiple image captchas. If that doesn't work, try audio.

But the captcha absolutely does need replacement.
>>
bump, these captchas are unsolvable and probably bugged and broken.

Only thing stopping me from using captcha v1 right now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.