[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Hiro, come talk to /pol/ and /k/. We'd like to get to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1448166778879.jpg (94 KB, 960x677) Image search: [Google]
1448166778879.jpg
94 KB, 960x677
Hey Hiro, come talk to /pol/ and /k/. We'd like to get to know you.
>>
>>365769
/pol/ and /k/ are full of unmasculine fags.
>>
>>365771
Whatever your basket weaving professor told you, dear.
>>
>>365772
Only an unmasculine fag would get defensive about that assertion.
>>
>>365779
Keep telling yourself that, dearie.
Keep telling yourself that doing things and having hobbies society regards as manly is a sign of unmasculine compensation, and that's why you're a helpless faggot, because you don't have anything to compensate for.

You're just scared.

Work on it.
>>
>>365769
Maybe like moot, HIro just isn't political.
>>
>>365786
He's clearly not, but it's one of the sites biggest boards, and /k/ ranks in the top 5 with funny board culture oc.

Sometimes people are just curious.
>>
>>365793
>/k/ ranks in the top 5 with funny board culture oc.

Brony or furry /k/fag detected
>>
>>365793
>Sometimes people are just curious
Aside from the political incorrectness on /pol/ and the focus on weapons on /k/, I think the mods who are apolitical and maybe Hiro too are scared to interact with people (like those on /pol/ or /k/) who take certain political issues deadly seriously because they are afraid they will unknowingly say the wrong triggering thing that one side or another can use as bait or hold a grudge against.

Take the time moot accidentally revealed that his grandmother was jewish when he once visited /pol/ as a case in point.

That's just my opinion of why Hiro hasn't gone to those boards yet and probably won't anytime soon, but really he hasn't gone to a lot of other slightly smaller or similar sized boards like /vr/ or /gif/ either to my knowledge so it might just be he hasn't gotten around to it.

I also saw a /qa/ thread where he said he was still having internet problems so who knows.
>>
>>365806
Is anyone else slightly disturbed by the fact that the admin of the site has weeks long vague 'internet problems'?
I'm not really buying his hapless bumbling anymore after the front page redirects by the virus prone ad server.
>>
>>365877
Oh, I'm definitely scared. I'm confused and perplexed by this incomprehensible behavior.
>>
>>365786
He could talk about politics in Japan. Would be interesting.
>>
>>365769
That thing is asking for a trashing.
>>365877
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that france current situation has something to do with it.
>>
File: 1448444961607.jpg (174 KB, 1659x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448444961607.jpg
174 KB, 1659x1000
>>365769
Just imagine what would happen to the site if Hiro suddenly took some red pills.
>>
>>365938
It's a boy deer. You're gay. Gay for deer.

France didn't lose it's internet connection. Jesus.
>>
You don't stand a chance /pol/, Hiroyuki said right-wingers are retards.
>>
>>366327
No he didn't, you just wish he did.
>>
>>366330
He did. Twice. He called them people who have too much free time and that they move based on emotions, while leftists move based on logic. He also called the Anti-Fuji TV right-wing protesters terrorists.

http://youtu.be/LEfRyjhsVHU?t=3m10s
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ngc2497/e/a6910ee35b17fae1a49c213c27d4e953
http://hello.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/morningcoffee/1441837375
http://hatsukari.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1318176928/

Remember we're talking about Japanese politics here, though, so save your SJW talk.
>>
>>365806
>focus on weapons on /k/
that's a riot. its /a/ and /v/ anymore. weapons gets drowned out by non-weapons and the mods allow it.
>>
>>366356
That is what I hope Hiro recognizes is that Japanese left/right-wing is different than the U.S. and other countries.

It is obvious that 4chan posters are completely unaware of it
>>
>>366356
People's political beliefs change over time. Perhaps he has revised his since those old posts, and as you say Japanese politics =/= American politics.

It would be funny if he has already been posting on /pol/ for a while now, just Anonymously. There are quite a few actual Japanese people who post there, one of them could be him.
>>
>>366376
>>366382
/pol/ is actually very similar to the Japanese and 2ch right-wing, though. 2ch right-wingers (called netouyo by the Japanese) are equally obnoxious and have similar reactions and opinions, and I'm sure Hiroyuki didn't have a good experience with them.

He might've revised his opinions for a less generalizing view, but I find it hard to believe he would ever be a fan of /pol/, to say the very least.
>>
>>366382
I post there sometimes with a US flag, but I am Korean. I am in support of people being loud, obnoxious, racist, sexist, and hateful. Why?

In Korea, doing any of that gets you singled out no matter what the topic is. You have to tiptoe around issues, and we do not have real choices. The parties are a joke. The idea of freedom is there, but it is not a real thing.

I came to the United States with a work permit being a Database Administrator and after 6 years of waiting for immigration, I was accepted and went through the process of becoming a citizen of this country. It was worth it. This country is worth it.

I see it all the time. It is part of the reason why I browse /pol/ and other boards. So many people do not realize how good they have it, and how enjoyable life is in this country and how free they are. Here, we have nearly every option we want for everything - food, clothing, living, and entertainment. I am an American now. I will always support the United States and it will always be the greatest country in the world to me. I will continue to enjoy the shitposting, the racism, the discussion, and the freedom to say nearly anything on this website, because before I was an American citizen, life was true misery without any freedom.

I am always in shock when I see people arguing and fighting to give up their freedoms, because people elsewhere would give anything just for a taste of it.
>>
>>366402
Is this copypasta? Because you sound incredibly handicapped.
>>
>>366402
>Korean
lol nice subhuman opinion but nobody cares
>>
File: 1429923547408.png (83 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
1429923547408.png
83 KB, 274x237
>>366407
You have the right to be a flaming faggot. That's why I love this country.

>>366405
>is this copypasta?
>cant even copy/paste into google to see
>>
>>366402
>>366424
COREA EAT DOG
>>
>>366402
H1B go homu
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.