[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix /news/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How do we fix /news/?
>>
>>365412
delete it
>>
File: 1448029923239.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448029923239.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Remove it along with /aco/ and /His/
>>
Seems like /propaganda/ to me.
The posters that are pro propagandists that come here are a bit lost when it comes to image board culture and communication.
Why text only? Is there a valid reason for this?
Seems to me it just helps the shills.
>>
I'm guessing that Hiro was told not to create it by the mods, but refused to listen to them.

/news/ is Hiros baby and he will protect it all costs.
>>
>>365456
What?
>>
>>365412
Make a real text board or delete it.
>>
>>365469
What's the difference?
>>
>>365412
I was wrong, this board isn't having a smooth launch at all.
>>
>>365503
How do you mean?
>>
>>365412
make that a banner
>>
I don't understand why so many people hate /news/ enough to actively try to sabotage it.
>>
>>365412
derete it
>>
>>365412
It would help if mods stopped letting Breitbart have free license to spam their clickbait everywhere just because they bought a banner ad. That doesn't only apply to /news/ though.
>>
>>365420
This.
It's absolute garbage and I don't know what he was going for.
>>
>>365528
/pol/ can't handle liberal opinions
>>
>>365412
It's ironic that your screenshot is from a thead based on an OpEd piece that is against the rules on /news/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.