[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Visual captchas >You've mistyped the captcha What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: bullshit.jpg (74 KB, 306x185) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
74 KB, 306x185
>Visual captchas
>You've mistyped the captcha
What the fuck is this god damned garbage??
>>
File: FirstFail.jpg (144 KB, 402x1208) Image search: [Google]
FirstFail.jpg
144 KB, 402x1208
Yep I'm getting this pretty often. Started about... three days ago maybe?
Fuck this and fuck the 'street name' captchas that are designed to fail
>>
>>364496
It's those fucking street names. They literally always tell you the first one is wrong so you have to do two and now half the time they tell you you've mistyped the fucking captcha when you try to post.
>>
>>364502
>They literally always tell you the first one is wrong
No, it just asks you to complete more for some algorithmically-decided reason. It seems to be the next step on their difficulty scale.
>>
>>364517
While this is true, it is the same message you get when you've actually done one wrong
>>
>>364473
Gotta convince people to shell out 5 more bucks this year to renew their passes.
>>
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 1448843826831.png (284 KB, 392x619) Image search: [Google]
1448843826831.png
284 KB, 392x619
>>364573
Select incorrect captchas to fuck over google, it should go in with something like this. You can also leave out ambiguous ones.
>>
>>364574
I know what to select to make it work, but why should I have to lie? Doesn't Google use these image captchas to develop their image recognition algorithms? How does forcing people to submit incorrect identification aid in that goal?
>>
>>364577
Normally Google has already decided on a couple of them, and it checks whether those are correct, and learns from the other answers you give. If people giving wrong answers in the past has convinced Google that a wrong answer is right, then that will be one of the ones it checks to see if you pass the Captcha test. So you have to select it.
>>
>>364595
At this point 2 things, I'm so fucking tired of google trying to take over the planet I ALWAYS fill out the first selection wrong as fuck and I've noticed that image captchas are getting LESS accurate over time and not just these shitty street name ones. I don't think I'm the only one doing this.
>>
>>364473
It's a legacy 4chan feature by moot to move more 4chan passes. Basically, even if you post correct captcha the server randomly chooses to tell you that you did it wrong which should theoretically make you snap over time and buy a pass.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.