[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's 2+2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: m.png (8 KB, 399x225) Image search: [Google]
m.png
8 KB, 399x225
what's 2+2?
>>
>>364088
nigger
>>
How can math be real if numbers aren't real?
>>
>STEM
fuck off
>>
>>364092
>butthurt lib arts fag
Lmao
>>

Fucking really, /qa/, this is easy
>>
>>364088

YOU'RE ALL WRONG IDIOTS

HE IS NOT ASKING THE VALUE OF THE EXPRESSION HE IS ASKING WHAT IT IS.

AND IT IS JUST THAT

2+2 is AN EXPRESSION

I WIN

I WIN

I WIN

I WIN
>>
You didn't even say if it's in a particular ring, or what kind of operation that is. You just assumed that we knew it. And of course one knows that 2+2=4, but you need to be precise you sack of shit. The next time you say: "in the ring Z, under the usual operation of addition and multiplication, what is the result of 2+2?". Only then one can be able to answer you moronic question correctly.
>>
>>364088
ur mum
>>
>>364101
>le humanities are useless meme
Go eat a dick
>>
>>364544
It's ok to have wasted your life, anon.
>>
>>364088
The answer is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST FUCKING COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH!
USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>364088
Did you know 2+2 and 2x2 are actually the same? It's one of those interesting things about math.
>>
>>364717
It's also 2!+2!
>>
File: 23.10.15 - 1.jpg (21 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
23.10.15 - 1.jpg
21 KB, 480x472
>>364088
>>
>>364717
>>365139
and 2^2
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.