[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADS ARE VIRUSES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
The front page redirects to this ad on mobile. Do something to fix the ads or else I'll have to place 4chan back on my filter. No one wants ads that have noise, popups, or redirect you.

FIX THE ADS MEWT.
>>
>>363912
Hiro is already working on this.
>>
>>363912
Who goes to the front page? Why not have your main boards bookmarked? Its alot easier.
>>
>>363912
>mobile
>>>/trash/
>>
>>364032
I go to the front page AND browse on a mobile AND use the catalog. Sure, I'm cancerous and a newfag, but so what? Deal with it kek desu.
>>
Hiro has tried to fix it, if it's still not fixed, maybe try telling him in this thread
>>363883
Or go to the feedback page
>>
>>363912
>mobile
You deserve it.
>>
File: 1323531410140.jpg (6 KB, 252x229) Image search: [Google]
1323531410140.jpg
6 KB, 252x229
>>363912
>mobile
>o
>b
>i
>l
>e
>>
>having 4chan white listed
I learned my lesson back in the 2000s when it murdered my laptop
>>
>>364086
Whatever faggot, I like and use clover more then I ever go on the boards on my PC. You must just have a shitty ass mobile.
>>
Anyone who doesn't use adblock deserves it.

I'm of the opinion that ads should be as intrusive and dangerous as possible just to farm the maximum amount of money from faggot retard plebs while the rest of us technological kings live in excess.

Basically fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>364283
>namefag
>telling anyone to fuck off
smdh tbqh fæm
pic related is (you)
>>
>>364286
I'm literally a Gemini actually 2bh. Do you know what that means? It means I'm an artist, writer, and visionary. And right now my vision is you as a C U C K
>>
>>364292
belf
>>
>>364292
This is some next level autism.
>>
>>364086
>>364211
>>364219

>PCfaggots

>>>/trash/
>>
There's no effective defense against malwertising besides adblocking.
>>
>>364297
Sup 6 year old? Are you going to show your 2nd grade friends how cool are you for browsing this site?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.