[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw this board has transformed from a comfy place to shi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ibu8wTMIR4a4Bd.gif (3 MB, 167x190) Image search: [Google]
ibu8wTMIR4a4Bd.gif
3 MB, 167x190
>mfw this board has transformed from a comfy place to shitpost into a bizzaro /q/ with more power than it deserves due to an admin with no backbone adding whatever the users want
>mfw the /q/ levels of entitlement and shitposting has literally managed to fester here and evolve because the board has a low influx of users
>mfw any original content /qa/ once had is long gone, replaced by thousands of strawpolls for new boards, and bait about removing /pol/

Stop this cancer from spreading before it's too late.

http://strawpoll.me/6129311
>>
>>363866
>listening to complaints is bad
Back to your shithole you go >>>/tv/
>>
>comfy

When this meme will end?
>>
>complaining about complaining
>>
>>363869
The average user of this website should have zero say in this website's future.

That's the way moot ran it, and he did this shit for over a decade.

If you want to complain, go to the fucking suggestion box /q/ was replaced with in the first place, where moderators can filter through shitposts and bullshit to get to actual site problems like pages not loading properly, rather than some gook using google translate to figure out 13 people want a trap board to post their disgusting micro penises on.

How about go to the only good board this fucking gook has created in his stay here.

>>>/trash/

>>363871
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>363879
I won't pretend to not see your point, but there's flaws in taking a "hurdur most of 4chan is stupid therefor their complaints couldn't possible be legitimate!" approach as moot did. We truly needed a /his/ board for example, and it's going well.

What changes do you take issue with?
>>
Where's Punky Brewster?
>>
File: what the fuck.png (286 KB, 604x334) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
286 KB, 604x334
what the actual fuck
>>
>>363892
Somebody's botting the poll because op doesn't know how to put captchas on strawpolls
>>
>>363866
>>363892
>>363896
Better poll
http://strawpoll.me/6129570
>>
>>363869
/q/ ruined 4chan for good. The increase in moderation post-/q/ was completely unnecessary and that board only encouraged people to bitch to moot and to mods until they caved to their demands.
>>
>>363958
Increase moderation on CERTAIN boards is good.
>>
>>363866
This board has completely changed, I remember when we were under 5000 posts, theres no going back now
>>
>>363866
I was about to agree but why the fuck aare you posting a tigmepol?
It is 100% correct that /qa/ should have no power but sadly hiro is such a massive newfag that he cherrypicks shit to do like more /pol/ culture breeding ground while not fixing /aco/ /d/.
>>
>was [s4s]-lite
>now is /q/ 2.0
What happened?
>>
>>363879
>>363866
>>365080
The only thing wrong with /qa/ is whining faggots like these who are afraid of change.

Fuck your status quo and fuck the way moot ran this site. There is nothing wrong with listening to /qa/. There is something wrong with not taking /qa/ seriously because you have a bias against other 4chan users.
>>
File: 1448376847958.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448376847958.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>>363866
>a bizzaro /q/ with more power than it deserves due to an admin with no backbone adding whatever the users want
What the hell are you on about? No one takes /qa/ seriously, least of all mods and Hiro.

If /qa/ had even the tiniest bit of power, weebshit would have been banned outside of /a/, flags and IDs would have been removed from /pol/, Western /d/ shit would be allowed back on /d/, weebs would have gotten their weeb /v/ split, "misusing" tripcodes would have been banned, etc.

None of the "major" changes were made because of /qa/. People have been demanding for /his/ for years. /co/ has been begging for /aco/ for years. Literally no one asked for /news/ or /trash/, least of all /qa/. A few suggestions Hiro was willing to entertain were moved to those specific boards instead, e.g. whether fan fiction should be allowed on /lit/ was brought up here but then discussed on /lit/.

Just because everyone here treats the board as the second coming of /q/ doesn't mean the mods and the admin see it or treat it as second /q/.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.