[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro, why are you still letting the mods treat /d/ as their personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1442971351828.png (102 KB, 321x326) Image search: [Google]
1442971351828.png
102 KB, 321x326
Hiro, why are you still letting the mods treat /d/ as their personal playground?

/d/ content is being removed from both /d/ and /aco/ on the grounds of not fitting either board, even though it was just fine before the mods decided to get pissy.

What is the explanation for this?
>>
>>363807
they're gay
>>
>>363807
Why is it that you think making more /qa/ threads about this when there are already 4 in the catalog is going to do anything about it except piss off the users of /qa/ and rally them against you?
>>
>>364398
Worked for /a/
>>
>>364398
Eastern /d/ elitists did nothing but bitch until they got what they wanted. After that, they still have the nerve to be condescending and smug towards people who like west art in addition to east.

Why should we stop when those bastards never gave us any reprieve?
>>
>>364433
u wot m8

Nobody ever bitched at all on /d/ before the mods went crazy.
>>
>>364433
>Eastern /d/ elitists did nothing but bitch until they got what they wanted.

yeah but that didn't ever happen. I've been a /d/ regular for 6 years and I've never seen it
>>
>>364439
>>365346
This. I never saw any bitching and I've been there for a decade
>>
>>364439
>>365346
>>366156
Probably a troll trying to push some other narrative
>>
>>364439
It wasn't common, but I'd seen it.
>>
>>366849
What threads?
>>
>>365346
That's because you got the the board a good 6 years after it was made so the western posters had already taken it over.
>>
>>367225
>board has been non-weeb for majority of its existance
>decide to go full weeb
>wonder why people are mad

The only people what would have been upset by people being able to post both Western and Eastern art together are weeaboos who just want to jack off over Japan
>>
>>364398
>be containment board
>bitch about contained content
Seriously, your bitch tears are musical.
>>
Hiro, when you get done infesting the board with malware will you please fix /d/?
>>
>>363807
Is that Frenda in the picture?
>>
>>363807
>/d/ content is being removed from both /d/ and /aco/ on the grounds of not fitting either board

Fuck you're right. I just checked and they kicked my fetish off of /d/'s board for no damn reason. It was a pretty rare fetish in Japan but that is completely ridiculous.
>>
>>369021
What fetish?

I'm surprised people are still just finding out about this.
>>
>>369041
Wow, I'm a fucking idiot. Dumbass on /d/ didn't title the thread correctly so I was overreacting to nothing.

Regardless the whole thing about /aco/ being filled with rampant shitposters is definitely true. Place is just not as fun as /d/.
>>
>>369064
/aco/'s just a bigger board, and the people who wanted /aco/ are pissed that they can't use their shiny new board.

I've seen people on /d/ refuse to use /aco/ because nothing but incest, futa, and diapers have any traction there and smaller fetishes die, and /co/ users refuse to use /aco/ because its too /d/
>>
please fix
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.