[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the most fun time you've had on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1448758185576.jpg (59 KB, 379x582) Image search: [Google]
1448758185576.jpg
59 KB, 379x582
What is the most memorable fun time you've had on this site
>>
A thread on /a/ where someone accidentally posted his home address. A lot of anons were sending him gifts.
>>
Roleplaying thread on /mlp/.
It all started with an avacado
>>
File: heyGuysItsMeVirusBuddy.png (6 KB, 602x553) Image search: [Google]
heyGuysItsMeVirusBuddy.png
6 KB, 602x553
/b/ in 2005, a sticky about some faggot getting infected by hundreds of viruses.
Everyone drew their own virus.

Here's lightbulb faggot, AKA Virus Buddy. The OP btw.

Definitely the most fun. There were fun times before that and after, but that thread truly did define "epic". Zero shitposts, everyone was contributing, near perfect thread of shitty paint drawings.

I'll be amazed if anyone else remembers that thread. Last good sticky on /b/ before it died due to anonymous faggotry and raid kiddies.
>>
Funniest time I had in s4s and it was probably shit
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/2570503/
>>
Textboards
>>
honestly? I don't even remember. I don't think I've had a super fun time in 4chan.
>>
The nearest i can remember is watching hiro try to respond to every single question and watch the anons reactions to it.
>rei or asuka?
>>
One time some guy on /r9k/ posted a picture of his classroom and I told him that I was one of the people in the picture. After about like 10 minutes I convinced him to walk over and say hi. I don;t know if he did or not, but he claimed to go over there and proceed to look like a sperg.
>>
Habbo raid.
>>
>>363776
what
>>
The /v/ threads reacting to E3 are usually a good laugh.
>>
>>363785
There used to be so many good threads on /b/. Most people nowadays only remember /b/ for "le anonymous hackorz on steroids"

>>363902
this.
>>
One of the most fun things I can recall was a thread on /tg/ that started off with the simple question "What sorts of privileges does the king of the homeless have?" that... went places.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/34771534/#34771534
>>
File: 1381081332803.png (299 KB, 560x539) Image search: [Google]
1381081332803.png
299 KB, 560x539
>>364504
>His favorite moment can be found in the archives
>>
inb4 people start arguing about oldfags and newfags and so on plz no

I think in 2013 or 2012 there was a tv-show where they showed a restaurant which was treating their employees quite roughly. In a way or the other, people on /b/ started getting active and there were threads for days full of people calling them, doxxing them, doing all sort of shit. One of the waitresses was also cute and I still see her face as a reaction image sometimes. Of coursed I fapped to her facebook photos since all of her details were posted constantly. I skipped university for three days at that time, staying in my room only in order to look at threads and laugh.

I might be confusing some of the story with another raid I witnessed, it was about a company that sold someting (cars? houses?) and they also had done some bad thing, and people were truly harassing them. There were also many threads were OP was doing crazy things, I can't recall all of them. I also remember the Fappening and that was just disappointing. Also Twitter was the home of many /b/'s invasions. This is obviously related to /b/, the other boards I frequent are much more dedicated and don't generally have /b/ moments.
We all started from /b/ I guess.

Also, on /b/ it can happen to see literally all kind of things: I remember a thread were a drunk OP was posting pics of him abusing her daughter, he was asking /b/ what to do. That still remains in my mind. In general, thread were OP was most likely not trolling and actually were a fucked up individual amused me, in a strange way. LOL I just remembered about toaster steve! On a related note, who here still faps to Holocaust? I don't have her picture anymore though. I'm too high cheers
>>
>>363762
I really enjoyed it when /pol/ came together to help identify the Boston Bomber and ended up spreading around reddit that it was some Saudi guy.
>>
Raids (videos like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hk2IbtyOzA and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL5NltsDWX8 still get me) and CSS hacks. I mean, there are a lot of threads which I laughed, like the recent Hiro's Q&A, but I don't remember all these threads.
>>
On /r9k/ an actual basement dweller made a thread. I don't think he showered or brushed his teeth, and he lived in complete darkness except for his computer screen. He also had a lot of different bug friends down there too, which he gave nicknames to. He called centipedes rovers, etc.
He tried brushing his teeth then said that his gums started bleeding. He liked guro too.
Then it got really funny once some normie got butthurt and started shitposting in the thread that OP didn't deserve attention or help or whatever.
It was pretty cool to see that someone like OP actually existed, I wonder what became of him.
>>
>>364504
quality thread lmao. does this type of thing happen often on tg?
>>
>>363762
That one time /b/ sat down with representative members from almost every board on 4chan to do... nothing really. Just talk about each other and about the site, meme at each other, and generally have a good time. Don't remember a lot about it, but I do remember enjoying it more than anything else I had seen up to that point or seen since.
>>
>>363762
Chikun arise
>>
few years ago someone linked a page on /b/, where you could create and edit yearbooks for highschools, if you had login name and password. for some reason the op had access to the account of some indian guy and posted the info in the thread. the yearbook got totally ruined, but all the people who participated were actually creative in the way they did it. i was one of the first people in the thread and i stayed until it died. when i remember the awesome times i had on here, this always comes first to my mind.
>>
The most creative threads at Weekend Smut Thread at /tg/

Scifi weapons and world building discussions mostly at /tg/

Creative Xeno threads at /d/
>>
>>366095
What ever happened to that guy?
>>
File: goatse.jpg (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
goatse.jpg
167 KB, 600x600
The hunt for Kenny Glenn was a fun weekend. Had a false lead before Anon came through and got poor Dusty rescued.

More recently, the DiGiorno design a pizza fiasco was funny.

Many gamethreads on /sp/ were epin
>>
>>366217
One guy, it was whole bunch of shitposters
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.