[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kotaku confirmed not credible news. Thank you based, Hiro.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: ddddd.png (68 KB, 1053x375) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.png
68 KB, 1053x375
Kotaku confirmed not credible news.

Thank you based, Hiro.

It was just a test to see if you would allow it.
>>
Its a "blog" site, of course its not credible. Reuters, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, RT, and Al Jazeera are all credible, Al Jazeera is debatable
>>
File: 1366058339141.png (300 KB, 469x540) Image search: [Google]
1366058339141.png
300 KB, 469x540
>>363370
>RT
>>
>>363383
Hate to say it, but they're not a blog site. They might have a pro Russian stance, but they're not even close to Salon, Breitbart, Daily Kos, and Rolling Stone are
>>
>>363387
Breitbart isn't a blog site tbqh.

Politicians, like Nigel Farage, who represent millions of people post articles there.
>>
>>363402
Mods need to make another sticky then,laying down what sties are and are not allowed
>>
File: 1445315385312.png (425 KB, 1369x1928) Image search: [Google]
1445315385312.png
425 KB, 1369x1928
>>363402
Breitbart is zionist clickbait trash. Andrew Breitbart and Matt Drudge invented the concept of clickbait in the 90s for fucks sake.
>>
Could we get this rule for /v/, too?
>>
>>363417
Click bait news is still news.
>>
>>363478
Nope.
>>
File: not news.png (333 KB, 1891x885) Image search: [Google]
not news.png
333 KB, 1891x885
odd that all of these non news sites are allowed. I'd argue that Breitbart is trash too
>>
File: fatfaggots.png (754 KB, 1920x1084) Image search: [Google]
fatfaggots.png
754 KB, 1920x1084
>>363557
>motherboard.vice

whoa look, /news/ is /shill/ already
that was fast
>>
>>363557
The 4th article from the top left you circled, blogs.scientificmerican.com, is actually a respected science magazine. It's like their 'short summary of what's new in science' section of the paper. I wouldn't lump it in with the other tabloid articles you circled just because of the word 'blog' in the URL, but to each his own.
>>
>>363569
There is a news section and a blog section at scientificamerican.com. The sticky clearly says
>Blogs and editorial articles are not acceptable news sources
>>
>>363573
If you actually look at the content of the story it isn't a blog and it isn't hollywood gossip like every other thread circled. I think you just can't get over the word 'blog' in the URL when it isn't actually a blog.
>>
they really should just implement a filter to prevent those sites being posted
>>
Looks like gooble gabble to me
>>
>>363377
>Al Jazeera is debatable

How so? I feel that the criticism for them can be applied to CNN, except people for some crazy reason love them enough to allow CNN to do the shit they criticism Al Jazeera for doing
>>
>>363383
Dumb weebfuck
>>
>>363557
>that celebrity tabloid garbage
Jesus fucking Christ, do these mouth breathers really browse here?
>>
>>364149
I think it was being done by someone who was purposely trying to sabotage the board, or a really horrible troll. Mods deleted those threads at least.
>>
>>363377
RT is literally as credible as Dailymail is
>>
>>363387
Just because something isn't a blog site doesn't mean it's a credible news site. RT is literally Russian government controlled and funded propaganda. At least sites like Breitbart and Daily Kos are, to my knowledge, independent. I'd rather have those allowed than RT. And from what I've seen, those sites don't have an insufferable fanbase of Putin cocksuckers who are so up their ass over hating how things are done in the West that they're willing to bend over backwards to a literal foreign authoritarian dictator just because he also ostensibly opposes the West. Literally the useful idiots of our time.
>>
File: 1445653640765.png (1 MB, 1369x3779) Image search: [Google]
1445653640765.png
1 MB, 1369x3779
>>364205
Put "Israel" in the place of Russian and "Bibi" in place on Putin in your paragraph and you have described Breitbart.
>>
>>363370
And yet there are 2 breibart threads up on the frontpage right now.
Those obvious shit for sites need to be autobanned to not even allow you to post that comment just like with twitch.
>>
>>363557
Literally cancer: the board
>>
>>364220
It would be better if there was a 4chan approved archive site through which all stories had to be posted
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.