[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one thing 4chan does better than Reddit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Just1ThingSmall.jpg (27 KB, 394x487) Image search: [Google]
Just1ThingSmall.jpg
27 KB, 394x487
Just one thing!
>>
Everything
>>
>>362993
original content
>>
>>362993
kick ass
>>
Being Anonymous.
>>
We don't go to your site and destroy it with our culture. We don't have downvotes. We don't circlejerk over ecelebs, because we're all anonymous here. We don't steal everything from other sites. We don't have many SJWs. We don't have 40 boards to discuss the same thing. /z/ was the only board that the mod was an user. And, finally, we don't post cancerous threads damage controlling our site in your site.
>>
>>362993
People here actually reply to me. ;_;
>>
sorting the posts by timestamp instead of people clicking on arrows
>>
memes
>>
>>362993
less fags
>>
4chan is a better place for open discussion. The hivemind can't censor someone by downvoting them into oblivion. You see every post equally, instead of just seeing the most upvoted comments at the top of the page.
>>
>>362993
samefagging
>>
humor
>>
>>362993
Make actual OC
>>
it's a good place for discussing things that aren't acceptable among normal people like pedophilia or white nationalism

that's about it
>>
You don't have to create a profile in order to post. I hate creating profiles for things. That's pretty much my only reason for coming here.

Also, anonymity removes the circlejerking that other online communities suffer from. You still get /pol/-style groupthink, but if you want to challenge their racism, you can, and then you can post normally elsewhere and nobody will ever know you are the same person. That leads to a lot of /pol/posting elsewhere, but it also removes SJWry from running rampant, as it does everywhere else.
>>
>>362993
Welp guess that pretty much wraps up this thread. You got very thorough answers. Have a good day.
>>
>>362993
I give up OP, I can't name just 1
there's too many.

Also can everyone just stop talking about that site already? It's getting annoying.
>>
Autism
>>
>>363254
this is a good answer
>>
File: 1391383722515.png (11 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1391383722515.png
11 KB, 429x410
a raid on 4chan
>>
>>362993
Soccer
>>
>>362993
The way the website itself works. I can see pictures without having to click and all the posts are in chronological order. I didn't stick around long enough to form an opinion on the userbase.
>>
It doesn't hide people's posts because of dissenting opinions.
>>
>>364679
Ylilauta has raided 4chan, various times.
>>
>>362993
ORIGINAL CONTENT
>>
>>363254
>The hivemind can't censor someone by downvoting them into oblivion
They can do this though.
>here's your reply
>bait images
>smug anime/3D image
It's all the same shit, different flavor.
>>
>>365031
Arguably it's even worse because you can't have a proper discussion without a million people spamming dumb images. Definitely a big problem with imageboards.
>>
>>365031
But it is different shit. Reddit simply removes people from view all together, while, with 4chan, you get put on a pedestal instead and have eggs thrown at you
>>
>>365034
>while, with 4chan, you get put on a pedestal instead and have eggs thrown at you
I bet you posts bait all the time.
>>
>>365037
Who the fuck hasn't? Bait posting and shitposting, however, loses its flavour pretty quickly since its normally almost always the same shit and the replies normally always the same as well. It loses its luster much more quickly when you realize most people replying to you are just doing the same as you and trying to upset you
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.