[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiroyuki please add auto-ban/auto-warning for all social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Nuke_it.jpg (80 KB, 1140x969) Image search: [Google]
Nuke_it.jpg
80 KB, 1140x969
Hiroyuki please add auto-ban/auto-warning for all social media on 4chan especially for reddit, 9gag, facebook, twitter, tumblr etc. ban their hashtag, name of subsection(such "subreddit"), links on their , their filename, ban for file with their copyright etc.
Save us Hiroyuki, nuke all cancer!
>>
>>362979
This is actually possible.

Firstly, 4chan needs to check the HTTP Referer. HTTP Referers are sent when you click on an embed link (e.g. LOL GUISE LOOK AT THIS COOL SITE OMFG http://4chan.org). If it doesn't come from other chans, auto-warn/auto-ban the user.
To stop Reddit, or wherever 4chan screencaps are posted, 4chan could change the background to a gore image, disgusting image, whatever, anything that triggers these sites, everytime the user presses Prt Sc for 1 second. This would prevent screencaps since most of sites ban you for NSFW images. 4chan could also check the clipboard text, though it wouldn't be that effective. As you said, it should also check the filename.

But, as we all know, Hiro would never do this.
>>
>>362979
>>363047

For once there's actual suggestions on /qa/ that are totally amicable to all.
>>
>>363047
Checking the referrer would be an interesting idea.
>>
>>363047
Then we should a little help hiroyuki.
>>>/g/51573871
>>
>>363047
What about YouTube or news sites?
Just ban anything reddit/tumblr
>>
>>363173
>What about YouTube or news sites?
Such shit not big problem but youtube quite simple replace with own webm (with sound), mp4 + ogg/aac support.
>>
>>363173
You didn't understand what a HTTP Referer is, right?
>>
File: |e janitor.jpg (44 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
|e janitor.jpg
44 KB, 600x603
>>363047
>4chan needs to check the HTTP Referer
this would do next to nothing because you can still access the site directly or from google search and it's also much easier to spoof than ip address.

>gore image, disgusting image, whatever
might as well just put it on the front page instead of the longcat and also as banner for all boards and you wouldn't need to bother about referrer at all.
however the SFW boards wouldn't be SFW anymore then would they.

listen, if you want a seekrit club do what sad panda does and this will filter out most of the "LOL GUISE LOOK AT THIS COOL SITE OMFG" types that you describe.
I'm not in favor of auto-bans because people would quickly seek to by pass it which increases shitposting and employing real moderators would quickly lead to hot pockettery.
>>
>>362979
They'd just post #hashtags. I don't think you thought this through very well.
>>
>>363047
7chan did this with 4chan years ago for a while. I don't know if they still do. They also wouldn't let anyone who had a 4chan cookie in their cache post on certain boards.
>>
Anonymous user please ignore posts you don't like and don't come whining on /q/ 2.0
>>
>>363338
>whining
It's okay to have 10% posts which I don't like even 30-40% but not 99%, everyone "normal" *chan user dislike that shitposting shitstorm.
>>
>>363312
>or from google search
Search 'whatismyreferer.com' on Google and click it. See it?

Also, we are discussing ways to prevent cancer. Anything goes.
>>
>>363348
Don't browse it then.
>>
>>363352
>Don't browse it then.
Retard's come and ruins my home.
Oh.. I better go find my new home something else.
It's literally no balls logic.
>>
>>363367
It's not your house. It's an imageboard on the internet. If you don't like it, don't browse it. Nobody is forcing you to.
>>
>>363375
>It's not your house.
No, this is like my house.
I can call "my house" what ever I want imageboad, all internet or the Earth and Milky way.
I can't stand aside if any of my houses began to crumble.
>It's an imageboard on the internet.
This is first English-speaker imageboard and third of the oldest.
And this board is ruined too fast as all internet.
>If you don't like it, don't browse it.
But I liked it previously.
>Nobody is forcing you to.
My memory forcing me.
>>
>>363419
No, nobody is forcing you.
>>
>>363338
>>363352
>>363375
>>363426
>im here since 2 minutes ago and i came from gaia only for le memes , but U should leave bcos i refuse to lurk !!!!!111 LMAO
Really?
>>
"image.jpg"

Should be an automatic 3 day ban

Fuck mobileposters
>>
>>362979
That would kill off all posters from /ic/ and /i/ and those boards are slow enough as it is.

>>363461
I'm so sorry that I can't afford a computer or have enough time to shitpost on an imageboard all day.

Well fuck you too.
>>
>>363471
Mobileposters are cancer.
>>
>>363472
Ok......
>>
>>363471
>That would kill off all posters from /ic/ and /i/ and those boards are slow enough as it is.
Slow board better than cancerous.
>I'm so sorry that I can't afford a computer or have enough time to shitpost on an imageboard all day.
4chan isn't for shitposting.
And nobody can stop you from installing desktop OS on your "smartphone".
>>
>>362979
This is incredibly stupid and narrow minded.
>>
>>365103
Why are you quoting smartphone?

I bet you have many friends and people who love you.
>>
>>365116
>Why are you quoting smartphone?
I simply can't reconcile with the fact that the device with +5" display, +1,5Ghz processor, +2Gb RAM use useless OS such Android, iOS, WP instead filly functional desktop OS.
>I bet you have many friends and people who love you.
Sure but I don't think all of them love me.
>>
>>365113
I have an IQ of 176 and I agree with OP.
>>
>>365113
That why I'm not want to see them.
Enough, we already quite had grown up many of cancerous generations or they will stop shitting in the own sea or it become dead sea of their cancerous poison.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.