[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear admins and mods, please filter "reddit" to "4chan"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 679.png (185 KB, 442x551) Image search: [Google]
679.png
185 KB, 442x551
dear admins and mods,

please filter "reddit" to "4chan"

calling things "reddit" has reached peak saturation and the cancer will soon metastasize

this filter will force people to come up with some new boogeyman meme which won't be anywhere near as stale

plus it's always fun watching shitposters get butthurt about muh free speech

thank you,
anonymous,
>>
File: reddit gold.jpg (65 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
reddit gold.jpg
65 KB, 480x640
hello Reddit
>>
>>362664
good mods kill memes that are past their prime

i'm sick of seeing the word "reddit," which is probably the least reddit thing in the world
>>
`Reddit' denouncing attention-whoring faggots like yourself obsessed with how people perceive you

Fuck off
>>
File: 1447572955004.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1447572955004.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>362663
gee i wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>362663
How about before you start demanding and requesting things, you type like an actual person
>>
>>362670
>i'm sick of seeing the word "reddit,"
Filter it or gb2>>>/reddit/
>>
>>357485
Relevant.
>>
If you want filters like that go to 420chan, you'll love having the owners spaz out every few months.
>>
it should filter to ebaum's world
>>
filter "reddit" to a random selection between "somethingawful", "newgrounds", "gamefaqs", and "9gag"

i'm sure there's some boogiemen i forgot about
>>
>>362663
>I-I can't hold t-those mean channers :( filter this word bcos I'm triggerd, admin! :( :( :( not liking my site is a meme :( :(
Kill yourself.
>>
>>362663
Reddit is Gaia 2.0. Did gaia get filtered out? No. Gaiafags suggested the same thing you're suggesting right now. And guess what happened? Nothing. Even moot blamed gaia, using it as a "boogeyman", as you newfriends call it.

So either ignore it or gb2toReddit, very recommended the second option.
>>
File: s866125.jpg (29 KB, 552x582) Image search: [Google]
s866125.jpg
29 KB, 552x582
/qa/ is living proof true democracy doesn't work even in a community where hugbox (aka dumblr) is discouraged. I want /q/ to leave.
>>
>>363146
>implying i am a newfag

that's pretty reddit of you, perhaps you should reddit back to reddit so you can reddit with redditors. reddit reddit reddit fuck am i sick of seeing that word. it's like sandpaper on my fucking eyeballs

>>363118
this would be funny

>>363112
this would be funnier
>>
>>363188
>reddit reddit reddit fuck am i sick of seeing that word.
then just go back to reddit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.