[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to thank the mods for cracking down on /pol/ by filtering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: ddds.png (272 KB, 794x1006) Image search: [Google]
ddds.png
272 KB, 794x1006
I just want to thank the mods for cracking down on /pol/ by filtering their memes, enabling flags and IDs as punishment and now preparing their eventual replacement, /news/.

Even if /news/ turns out to be another /pol/, you can just delete /pol/ and allow them to post on /news/, they'll have a board where they can't even post images and are limited in what they put in the OP, it's genius.

The "no racism outside of /b/" rule is no longer just for show, you guys are actually cracking down on racist posts outside of /b/ and reinforcing that racism is not acceptable in stickies.

Keep up the good work, I fully support what you're doing. You're really cleaning this place up. Hopefully racism won't exist on 4chan in the future.

Also, a suggestion for /news/, please don't allow people to post links to Breitbart, the Daily Mail, the Telegraph, the Sun, and other right-wing tabloids. Another idea, but it might be a bit extreme, don't allow the discussion of immigration on /news/.
>>
>>362015
MODS = GODS
/pol/ ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>362033
I just wish they'd all fuck off to that goobergate chan. 4chan doesn't need /pol/.

The mods have been stepping up recently though.
>>
File: 1400888363465.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1400888363465.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>362015
>>
bait
a
i
t
>>
File: 1443229763301.jpg (2 MB, 10000x8974) Image search: [Google]
1443229763301.jpg
2 MB, 10000x8974
>Also, a suggestion for /news/, please don't allow people to post links to Breitbart, the Daily Mail, the Telegraph, the Sun, and other right-wing tabloids.
L I T T L E
E
G
E
N
D
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.png (238 KB, 491x572) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.png
238 KB, 491x572
>>362015
>>
>>362051
Nice try, /pol/, but it is you that belongs on reddit.

Here's a subreddit for you:

https://www.reddit.com/r/European

You'll fit right it.
>>
File: 1433628748512.png (627 KB, 1303x674) Image search: [Google]
1433628748512.png
627 KB, 1303x674
>>362055
>implying i woud reference anything other than buzzfeed gawker the huffington post or the BBC
>>
>>362015
Agree'd on all fronts, good sir.

Furthermore, the moderation team should genuinely consider suppressing the elements of pedophilia and pedophilia sympathy often on display on many of the "Japanese Culture" subboards such as "/a/ - Anime & Manga", "/c/ - Anime/Cute", "/e/ - Ecchi" and "/jp/ - Otaku Culture", amongst others.
>>
>>362085
Baby steps, friend. Lets focus on racism first.
>>
Stop offending muh minorities
>>
>>362085
Fuck you, lolicon are an accepted and beloved part of 4chan, if for no other reason than them being really easy to troll. Also they have a bunch of history with the site and shit that no one cares about, but they're degenerate assholes just like the rest of us and they belong here, dammit.
>>
>>362111
Pedophillia tolerance is a problem, but we should ignore that for now and just focus on racism.
>>
>>362085
We should also change the web address to soontobereddit.com
>>
>>362117
Reddit is rife with racist communities, I think you have the wrong idea of reddit.

If you are truly anti-reddit, you should want us to be less racist and more open to minorities.
>>
>>362117
nah. We're going to be more like 2chan and less like dirty westaboos! :3
>>
>>362121
>open to minorities
How about we rename it to swedenyes.com?
>>
>>362015
Can we please ban sexism and transphobia too? Those three hate crimes (and YES they are hate crimes) are the reason 4chan caused GamerGate. We can't let that happen again.
>>
>>362130
I can support this, but I think it would be for the best if they don't explicitly put this in their rules and just remove sexist and transphobic posts under the guise of "garbage outside of /b/"
>>
>>362130
>>362136
If you're going to keep throwing around your political agenda you'll have to go to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>362144
but muh minorities will be bullied there
>>
>>362144
I don't have a political agenda, I have a common decency agenda. I just want people to do what is expected of a normal human being.
>>
>>362130
Any and all problematic elements will eventually be suppressed, friend. Racism is simply at the top of the totem pole and thus has to be tackled first.
>>
Jesus fuck, if you want a safespace/echo chamber so bad go to /r/news. /news/'s purpose is to separate current events from upcoming election politics but it will affect /pol/ as much as /vg/ and /vp/ did /v/.

I'm going to assume this is just shitposting because nobody this sheltered and delicate would even consider visiting 4chan in the first place.
>>
>>362157
>I have never been to /co/umblr
>>
File: 1448219581878.png (16 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1448219581878.png
16 KB, 422x437
OK, enough. Can we stop being retarded?

What's that quote about acting retarded will bring actual retards here?
>>
>>362153
You support common sense and basic human decency too? Oh good. Maybe if the world had more people like you and me, we could get people who suffer from gender dysphoria the psychological help they need to live normal lives.
>>
>I think we should censor political opinions that are contrary to mine
>also, we should ban being right wing, only left wingers on 4chan
>>
File: pol is not leaving.jpg (1 MB, 1764x2603) Image search: [Google]
pol is not leaving.jpg
1 MB, 1764x2603
>>362015
I'm glad to know that we hurt your snowflake senses.
Even more so when you idiots always run to /pol/ for help whenever you see shady shit like animal abusers or when 8gag comes and shits on your board.
>>
>>362172
That mod is long gone.

When was the last time they ever showed /pol/ any support?

They despise /pol/, and rightly so, you guys are idiots.
>>
>>362175
Ignoring your bias, you cant delete a board because you disagree with it's views.
>>
>>362175
The mod is long gone, moot tried to delete /pol/ and got the entire site complaining about it because who would've guessed - that doesn't make it go away.

>/pol/ is despised, that's why it's so popular and is still up and running
>>
>>362172

Like the other dude said, pretty sure that mod is long gone. The days with unbiased mods who troll everyone and allow everyone to say what they want is long fucking gone. After the mod/janitor IRC logs got leaked and a ton left after moot did the whole "you need an ID to become a janitor/mod from now on" thing before it was repealed caused a lot of people to leave.

Wanna know what kind of people stayed on? The kind of mod/janitor that wants nothing but fucking power even if it means revealing their real identity on an anonymous site like 4chan. Hence the sad state of affairs we have now.
>>
>>362179
If the views are extreme and call for the genocide of non-whites, that is a case for deletion.

/pol/ shouldn't exist in its current state.
>>
>>362160
It's just a tumblr raid, calm your jimmies.
>>
>>362015
Fucking nigger. Lynch yourself.
/pol/ and /b/ are the boards that made this site great; removing them is like removing Freedom and small government from America.
>>
>>362185
>>>/tumblr/
Good lord, we really need to bring work camps back.
>>
>>362188
Epic meme, sir. 4chan is my home, I identify as a Communist, and I hate racists.
>>
>>362182
>Wanna know what kind of people stayed on? The kind of mod/janitor that wants nothing but fucking power even if it means revealing their real identity on an anonymous site like 4chan.
Are you fucking retarded or just new?
>>
>>357485
Relevant. Some day when you see this number, you will think of that thread.
>>
>>362724
>Anyone who's not a newfag /pol/tard is a redditor
And this is how the redditors reveal themselves.
>>
File: 1447931404982.jpg (93 KB, 907x661) Image search: [Google]
1447931404982.jpg
93 KB, 907x661
>>362015
>>
So how long is this reddumblr raid supposed to last, anyway?
>>
>>362724
Reddit is the one crying over censorship and "free speech" and how hide it is to be a white man. Tumblr is the one demanding censorship and the banning of /pol/.
>>
>>362836
>Tumblr is the one demanding censorship
If you are implying word filters here, you're wrong
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.