[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has it become the new standard to reinforce the 'no racism'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
So has it become the new standard to reinforce the 'no racism' rule every time you make a new board?

Simply saying global rules are in effect isn't enough?

What happened to 4chan?
>>
>>361923
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>361923
Return to >>>/r/eddit, dumb frogposter
>>
Because you get retards screaming "legit racism is the heart of 4chan!!! I'm an oldfag!" every time even though it's not allowed under global rules.
>>
>>361925
>>361927
It's like I'm already there.

Bending over backwards to tell everyone racism isn't tolerated is exactly what reddit would do.
>>
>>361933
Reddit has a hundred boards where racism is tolerated

Here we have global rule #3.

Now fuck off.
>>
go back 2 reddit faggit
>>
since when?

nigger must be the most common word in this hell hole.
>>
>>361935
I'm sure you know reddit quite well.

Link me to a default subreddit that tolerates racism.
>>
>>361923
/news/ and /his/ are offshoots of /pol/
/pol/ is famously racist, they're telling you to keep /pol/ shit in /pol/.
>>
>>361936
>faggit
Homophobic slurs belong on reddit.

Get out.
>>
>>361923

when moot created 4chan in 2003 it was because Lowtax didn't allow race realism and white nationalism in ADTRW because the mods at SA were already social justice warriors and livejournal had already infested the community.
>>
>>361940
go back to reddit nigger
>>
>>361942
>nigger
You're the one that belongs on reddit using language like that.

4chan has always been tolerant towards other races.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 318x307
Is it racism if I call a white person nigger?
>>
>>361948
Yes, the term "nigger" is hurtful to black people regardless of the context. Please don't use it here, go to reddit if you want to be racist.
>>
>>361950
Alright, I apologize for my improper behavior.
Good day to you, sir.
>>
>>361948
using 'nigger' in any context (except when I've just used it now) is hurtful to african americans regardless of your intent.

Calling white people 'crackers' or 'honkies' however is justified and always will be.

Educate yourself on racial sensitivity if you wish to continue using this forum.
>>
File: 1324577992775.jpg (107 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1324577992775.jpg
107 KB, 500x600
When did /pol/ turn into such crybabies?
Seriously they're just constantly crying about people not liking them
Seriously, you guys never used to do this before, or at least as much
>>
SJWs
>>
File: 1445799887482.jpg (21 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1445799887482.jpg
21 KB, 450x360
>no racism here
>threads about black on black crime are pruned
>threads about islam are pruned because apparently islam = race
/news/ is literally going to be a SJW hugbox

Fucking niggers man.
>>
>>361959
Probably because the mods are thankfully cracking down on /pol/, they've banned their memes and now they're preparing /pol/'s replacement.

/pol/ will be kill shortly.
>>
>>361960
Are just /pol/ but left winged
>>
>>361962
As opposed to gpol/ which is a right wing hugbox
>>
File: 1438148725679.jpg (54 KB, 618x619) Image search: [Google]
1438148725679.jpg
54 KB, 618x619
>>361959
Stormniggers are the new furries. The reason everyone doesn't like them is because they spread their bullshit where it isn't wanted.
I don't give a shit about their obsession with black cock or degeneracy, I just want to discuss gook cartoons.
>>
>>361966
It's not. It's actually one of the few places left with free speech being enforced.
There are plenty of libtards posting on /pol/ all the time.
>>
Do you retards want to turn 4chan into another librul SJW hugbox like reddit? Fuck off
>>
>>361950
>>361952
Is this satire? Holy fuck
>>
>>361923
Everyone knows /pol/ / stormfront uses jew tactics for shitting up communities and that gets irritating
>>
>>361984
No, but I want /pol/ to stay on /pol/ so it doesn't derail threads into /pol/ shitposting.
>>
>>361959
>have their board constantly raided by redditors and normies
>banned by sjw mods on virtually every other board
>"why are they such crybabbies LEL they should be complacent in their own destruction"
>>
>>361986
Just go back to reddit.
>>
>>361990
Not our fault your board couldn't self moderate itself and always replied to Reddit tier posts. Only got yourselves to blame for the shit you are swimming in.
>>
>>361996
Is this post a joke? There's plenty of self moderation on /pol/. It's just not the moderation that people like you want.
>>
>>361996
>/pol/
>not self moderated
Sounds like it just doesn't get that special snowflake moderation that you want.
>>
>>362001
>>362002
>complains about being raided and going to shit
>says there is self moderation which stops that
Make up your mind.
>>
>>361990
>banned by sjw mods on virtually every other board
Maybe if you got the clue that no one gives a shit about white genocide or degeneracy when fapping to their chinese cartoons...
>>
>>362004
See, this is the fundamental fact that people like you can't understand. There can be moderation without censorship or silencing tactics. I don't expect you to ever comprehend that though. Your solution if you hear an opinion you don't like? Delete the opinion and permaban the person who said it. You just don't know any other way.
>>
>>361983
>free speech means every non right wing opinion gets shouted down
>>
File: 1436759228880.jpg (22 KB, 375x450) Image search: [Google]
1436759228880.jpg
22 KB, 375x450
>>361990
>>have their board constantly raided by redditors and normies
why do I get the feeling that by "redditors and normies" you mean "people who disagree with me"?
>>banned by sjw mods on virtually every other board
yeah, fucking SJW mods, banning you from discussing the global jewish conspiracy on /an/
>>361996
>>362004
/pol/ has self moderation, but it doesn't work the way it's supposed to. it's used to drown dissent.
>>
>>362012
>waah they don't agree with me because I'm blue-pilled
Fucking hell, how sensitive are you?
>>
>>362007
I know, right? No one cares about white genocide at all, which is kinda the problem.
>>
>>362016
wow so triggered tbqh
>>
>>361990
>/pol/ constantly raids other boards
>they finally get raided by someone
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CENSORSHIP
>CENSOR THESE RAIDERS
>>
>>362011
>Your solution if you hear an opinion you don't like? Delete the opinion and permaban the person who said it.
And your solution is to shout ">>>/reddit/", ">>>/tumbler/" "fuck off kike" etc which just causes more shitposting. Sure helps keep up quality discussion.
Can't wait for the another thread on /pol/ to be derailed because someone had an opinion you didn't like flooded out by shit like "poo in loo" or "amerishoots" etc.
>>
>>362016
When will you stormniggers realize nobody cares about the racist words
>>
>>362021
Since your logic is that no one should be allowed to complain about raids, you should stop complaining right now.
>>
>>362017
As opposed to
>wahh they don't agree with me because I'm red-pilled
>>
>>362024
>>>/pol/
>>
>>362023
>nobody cares about the racist words
>/news/ is literally 'no racism'
What.
>>
>>362024
Well your logic is raids, especially ones conducted by yourself, are A-OK so long as you they don't happen to you
>>
>>362022
Both gun violence in america and lack of access to proper sewage disposal in India are very relevant and important issues in the world today and I'm disgusted you want to silence discussion about either.
>>
>>362029
faggot nigger cunt ghostfucker
>>>/pol/
>>
>>362029
Nigger
>>
>>362032
>discussion
Shitposting spam isn't discussion.

>>362029
>>/news/ is literally 'no racism'
Blatant racism. Read the sticky again.
You aren't going to be banned by saying nigger you nigger.
>>
>>362036
>>362037
Mein niggers of crippled IQ
>>
>>362038
It raises awareness.
>>
>>362039
>>>/pol/
You're a shit.
>>362041
>4chan racism
"You're such a nigger."
>/pol/ racism
"Niggers are degenerates who should be eradicated."
>>
>>362059
>educated
Do you man gassed
>>
>>362062
Nice reading comprehension there, big guy.
>>
>>362059
Calm down anon, /news/ is going to open soon and you'll have your SJW piss to drink.
>>
>>362062
Maybe you're the one who should be educated.

This is why you cognitively-deficient clowns are the real disgraces to mankind and the white race.
>>
>>362059
Nobody on /pol/ thinks niggers should be eradicated, this is just slander.
>>
>>362067
>>>/pol/
Whine more like the feminists you are.
>>
>>362059
Even leftists agree that even saying the word nigger is the exact same as the KKK killing niggers or genociding 6 million in anudder shoah.

You're outvoted by both the right AND the left, sir.
>>
>>362067
/poll are right winged sjw's
Both are racist
Both are retards
Both are 20 year old white people
Both are seen as lunatics by normal people
Both are fascist
Both call people who don't agree with them some sort of name.
>>
>>361923
So what if another Mike Brown "dindu nuffin" type thing happens? Will we even be able to discuss it or will we get banned and deleted for showing that sometimes black people get shot for being stupid and aggressive? What do the mods define as "racist?"
>>
>>362078
>racism is bad
>fascism is bad
>right winged sjw
Ayyy lmao.
>>
>>362076
I don't give a fuck about your political dichotomy. I just want to discuss my little hobbies without your or the opposite side's shit politicizing everything.

>>362074
Yeah, don't use the actions of a few to characterize the majority. I don't care what occurs on /pol/. Just keep that shit out of other boards where it doesn't belong.
>>
>>362082
Whatever you say SJW
>>
>>362074
PIDF
pls go
>>
>>362076
>every leftist is a mouthbreathing SJW
sasuga, /pol/
>>
>>362079
>sometimes black people get shot for being stupid and aggressive
That's reasonable.
>ooga booga those apes are chimpin' out!! xD
That's /pol/.
>>
>>362074
#NotAllPoll
#PolDidNuffin
#PolLivesMatter
#Justice4Pol
>>
>>362092
>no true leftist
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>362076
>Even leftists agree that even saying the word nigger is the exact same as the KKK killing niggers or genociding 6 million in anudder shoah.
>>
>>362093
/pol/ would never use emoticons, and a double exclamation is a bit excessive. You're really misrepresenting /pol/ here.
>>
>>362099
Where did I even imply that, you mentally defective ape?

You are the retard trying to create a false dichotomy, but I don't think your brain is developed enough to understand that concept
>>
>>362099
>not understanding logical fallacies
>>
>>362104
I'm really sorry you were offended and that I used a few posts I've seen on your board to describe the entire board. That was really bigoted of me.

Here's a safe space for you to discuss this with like-minded individuals:
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1447232503987.png (105 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1447232503987.png
105 KB, 256x256
>mfw /qa/ finds out about the thread where OP just ran over some BLM that were protesting
>>
>>362093
But where exactly does the line get drawn? If someone says that black people don't commit even 1/100th of all crime in America, can I prove them wrong with stats or is that racist? If we're discussing a college event and someone claims that blacks have higher average IQs than any other race, will I get banned and my posts deleted for linked sources that prove otherwise? There needs to be a concrete definition of what they mean by "racism," otherwise the mods will just ban anything they don't agree with.
>>
>>362122
Source? This will help me build my case for /pol/'s deletion.
>>
>>362123
>mods will just ban anything they don't agree with
Yeah, that always happens. If you weren't such a newfag, you'd realize this by now.
>>
>>362123
facts are racist
>>
>>362123
Linking to academic studies and discussing them is fine. Linking to a logically-inane blog with "facts" rife with statistical fallacies and biased interpretation of them is not.

I wonder though if you actual care about all the facts or just the facts that serve your political argument, because when someone posts a study on human genetic variation among Africans compared to other races or on specific haplogroups, /pol/acks usually ignore it or go silent.
>>
>>362129
Facts are the most racist and opressive things that exist mate.
>>
>>362140
I'd love for both sides of the argument to be presented, but "everyone is equal" is not the ideology under attack here. 4chan has always been one of the few (and getting fewer by the day) places where you could discuss things from both sides regardless of ethics or society without worrying about catching a permaban or having it leak into your real life. I'd just hate to see that change.
>>
>>361923
It was for boards close in topic to /pol/, where the rule hasn't been enforced. Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>362154
Then I guess you should stay in your echo chamber /pol/ so you can have freeze peach
>>
>>362154
There is discussing and there is just slandering and intentionally missinform, but stormfags like to pretend they are the same thing
>>
>>361986
It's probably just /pol/ false flagging. They will probable use these posts later to show how everybody who doesn't want /pol/ shitting up thsir boards is a tumblrkek.
>>
File: 1399582141551.png (23 KB, 406x388) Image search: [Google]
1399582141551.png
23 KB, 406x388
>>362078
>they all think /pol/ is underage virgins
/pol/ has the oldest userbase of any 4chan board. There are more divorced people with kids than there are people in college. Don't believe me? Go start a 1980s or Reagan thread on /pol/. See all the elderfags who found 4chan on freep and in chain emails for yourself.
>>
>>362210
>20 years old
>underage
You're trying a tad too hard
>>
>>362210
So it's old rednecks complaining about "these damn kids ruining what we used to stand fer" and underage kids trying to act as edgy and contrarian as possible? No wonder it's shit. :p
>>
>>362232
who else do you think votes republican?
>>
>>361935
>Here we have global rule #3
that's the most sissy thing I ever read here, go fuck yourself you, the fucking global rule and the niggers on this board
>>
>>362195
>freeze peach
Are you fucking serious? Go back to GamerGhazi for fuck's sake.
>>
>>361939
/pol/ was the conduit of /new/s when it opened (moot redirected /new/ to /pol/).

The only way '/pol/' is raiding is if it starts spouting its memes as a means of freedom of speech. pre-2013 /pol/new/ raided by posting articles and citing their souces (but sometimes it's difficult to decipher if its a raid or just boards trolling themselves). However, the new /pol/ seems found of treading in /b/ territory (/b/ originally post memes and hivemind type crusades to troll boards).
>>
>>362029
>/news/ is literally 'no racism'

It's to avoid lawsuit. No one actually listens.
>>
>>363579
Go back to /v/ kiddo
>>
>>363772
>calls others kiddo
>unironically uses childish "freeze peach," meme

No, seriously fuck off. You're no more clever than those lazy retards who thought they were the height of wit when they came up with shit like "Obummer."
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.