[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the Black Friday sale for 4chan Passes Choot. moot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1354826322783.gif (824 KB, 432x243) Image search: [Google]
1354826322783.gif
824 KB, 432x243
Where's the Black Friday sale for 4chan Passes Choot. moot did them every year.
>>
He probably isn't even aware of the 4chan Pass.
>>
This, been waiting to renew.
>>
>>361445
Hiro is dead or held captive by the cops.
>>
>>361446
or Black Friday
>>
>>361605
Or 4chan broadly it seems..
>>
>>361445

I still have hope that he'll come through. While we wait, how about we think of new benefits for having the pass?
>>
>>361445
Cyber monday?
>>
File: 1380863476252.gif (1 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1380863476252.gif
1 MB, 512x288
>>361445
This. I jumped on board on Day 1 and was always a bit disappointed seeing the sale a few weeks later, this year I decided to wait for it before renewing.
>>
Hiro pls.
>>
File: tearUpTheFuckinDanceFloor.jpg (467 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tearUpTheFuckinDanceFloor.jpg
467 KB, 1280x720
Didn't Hiro die in the Paris attacks?

pic related
>>
come on hiro. i want to save $5 or so
>>
Bump please don't jew us
>>
I just found out you can post through HMA's VPN with a 4chan pass. The IPs aren't banned, the ranges/data centers/whatever are just blocked. I'm tempted to buy one just so I can usher in a new era of samefagging on the ID boards.
>>
>>361445
Choot means vagoo
>>
Dunno, if I was to renew my pass, I'd be doing it when there wasn't a sale. I want to support the site.
>>
>>361802
Things that might work:
>Reduced post timers
>Ability to post images beyond the image limit
>A pass-exclusive board
>Some sort of retarded emoticon that will inevitably become a meme and get thousands of /b/tards to buy a pass (would need an extremely heavy restriction, like only usable once a month or something)

I dunno man, it's hard to think of things that don't take features away from/actively fuck over non-pass users. One of the main appeals of 4chan is that everyone is equal, and giving too much cool shit to paid users would upset that model.
>>
>>361802
report cooldown reduced
>>
>>361802
Captcha is enough for me, this shit sucks. I'm also in favor of not creating a two-class society on 4chan, the "gold account" should stay a way to fool newfags and not become a reality.
>>
>>361802

ability to rapidly delete your posts. Having to wait a few minutes if something was incorrectly posted somewhere is barbaric.
>>
will the mods please just answer this? My pass has expired and I'm not gonna renew until I know if there's a sale or not.
>>
please hiro, cyber monday is tomorrow
>>
>>363816
If there's the appearance that a lot of people are flocking to some measly sale, it would probably have a much greater effect. Especially if there's some stats that can be cited.
>>
ITS CYBER MONDAY. PLEASE HIRO
>>
HIRO PLEASE
>>
Nothing?
>>
Hiro has shitty net at the moment since he's in Paris
>>
hiro seriously wtf
>>
thanks for nothing you fucking chink
>>
>>365815
bit rude tbqh fampai
>>
yeah, where is the sale? (I had to google '4chan pass sale' to find this secret board.)
I use the sale time to renew and buy a few passes as anonymous gifts.It makes me happy.
>>
Wasn't the point of 4chan Pass to give moot money? Does it go to Hiro now? Does Hiro need money? Who was money?
>>
I don't really care who get's the money. (I'm not an idiot-I'd probably have some objections if the Pope was getting it), I just know it made my life So Much Easier. And the $5 difference was what made me decide.I'm guessing I can still renew at the regular rate?
>>
>>366193
No, it was for paying server costs and site maintenance. It still is.
>>
>>366189
>I use the sale time to renew and buy a few passes as anonymous gifts.It makes me happy.
That's really neat. I once did a giveaway on /mu/, and it was a nice feeling.
Might actually buy some passes and do that, I have some money leftover.
>>
I only had $19 on my throwaway credit card. This sucks.
>>
>>366609
And you couldn't transfer $1 to it? And if that's all the money you had, you seriously would spend it on a 4chan pass?
>>
I seriously hope you turn on your ad blocker before entering shit in that form.
>>
File: 1336911004784.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1336911004784.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>361802
There shouldn't be any. I agree with a lot of these ideas >>364364 >>364249 >>364139 except they should be features for everybody, not passes. The only except is a pass-only board if it's like a private /b/ with mostly free speech but quality control. It could be fun as fuck, or it could be elitist garbage, but it's worth trying.
>>
>>366640
Not him, but I bought my 4chan passes for the last 2 years on almost-expired gift cards.
>>
Sorry folks. I can handle 2 $15 passes, but not 2 $20 passes. Unless the discount comes in by the 3rd, my expiration date, I'm not buying extra passes this year.
>>
>>361446
or about how to get the internet working
>>
He'll reduce them for christmas, right?
>>
>>361802
Literally none aside from no captcha retard
>>
THIS FUCKING STREET CAPTCHA PISSES ME OFF. WHY DO I HAVE TO DO IT 3 TIMES FOR EVERY POST
>>
>>368031
sounds like someone needs a passs
>>
>>368031
That's what you get for not reading the news when moot told us how to enable legacy captcha.
>>
do you think there's any hope that they might be reduced for Christmas? What's Christmas mean to Hiro anyway? What's it mean to us, anyway?
But I'd wait till Christmas if I thought there was a chance. If I remember, somethng like 8 billion people signed up for passes. I think it was a good seller.
Yea, I shoulda read that legacy thing.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.