[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Additonal Filter Options
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ccxcvzxcv.jpg (10 KB, 485x246) Image search: [Google]
ccxcvzxcv.jpg
10 KB, 485x246
Who else thinks there should be an option to import and export filter lists?
Maybe not everyone has 20+ filters on like I do (it's necessary to browse /tv/ to block MOST of the star wars threads and some other spoilers), but I'm getting pretty fed up entering in every filter each time the list disappears.
>tfw was too lazy to enter in all the filters once again, including a trivial one and ended up getting spoiled on a VIDEO GAME on /TV/, from the catalog image alone
could have been prevented if I had that trivial filter up yeah yeah it's my fault for not being more autistic that time
>>
>>361284
>using filters
>>
>>361314
>not using filters
>>
>>361346
>being a upset faggot who hides from things he doesnt like
>>
>>361284
ham solo dies at the end of star wars episode 5
>>
>>361355
why wouldn't you want to filter the threads you aren't interested in? why should I scan through the same shit day after day?
>>361370
ok but I watched episode 5 and I don't remember that happening
>>
>>361355
Sorry I don't want to dig through 20 threads of butthurt Indians and 30 threads of assblasted/d/eviants to find something wirth reading. That's just /qa/
>>
>>361426
except you dont do any of that on this site you dip shit
>>
>>361448
Do any of what?
>>
>each time the list disappears
stop downloading shady torrents and needing to reformat every couple of weeks
>>
>>361613
actually I think one of these anti-tracker addons might be responsible.
>>
File: lamburt.jpg (7 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
lamburt.jpg
7 KB, 244x244
bump for an issue that isn't MUH POL or WAHH THE MODS ARE MEAN TO ME
an issue that could only benefit users if addressed
>>
>>361284
Do you use 4chanx? If so, could you paste your filters for me?
>>
>>363609
no I use the built in settings
>>
Are they not exported by the export settings button?
>>
>>363619
Well 4chanx has export settings.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.