[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to choose, would you rather your home board be flooded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1426987947936.jpg (217 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1426987947936.jpg
217 KB, 600x600
If you had to choose, would you rather your home board be flooded with hardcore Tumblr/Reddit SJWs or extreme /pol/ nazis?
>>
>>360886
/pol/ nazis

they don't get offended at the thought of being called nazis or triggered when someone disagrees with them
>>
>tfw homeboard is /v/
>don't even have to choose, the board is already flooded with both

JUST
>>
I guess I'd go with /pol/fags. They only go crazy when they see minorities. Tumblrfags go crazy when they see the majority.
>>
/pol/ nazis because they're easy to troll and won't run to twitter and the media over how everyone on the board is a rapist.
>>
/pol/ nazis for sure. Who would ever prefer SJWs over them anyways?
>>
/pol/ nazis, at least they can make you laugh.
>>
>>360886
/pol/ everytime.
>>
/pol/ by far
>>
>>360888
>or triggered when someone disagrees with them
Lol say anything supportive of Hillary or anything anti-flag on /pol/
>>
>>360886
What's the difference?
>>
File: squid girl should leave.png (477 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
squid girl should leave.png
477 KB, 1152x648
I also want /pol/ over Tumblr, because I get a lot of Tumblr from other places on the Internet, and the most important thing to me is balance and variety in opinions.

By the way, when did this whole Tumblr = Reddit idea start? Reddit is home to places like r/atheism, r/mensrights and r/fatpeoplehate; who the fuck thinks that 4chan is more extreme than Reddit? Obviously 4chan posters call people niggers more frequently, but they're usually joking, while any Reddit poster who espouses a racist opinion definitely, definitely means it.
>>
>>360949
/pol/ shoots black people
>>
I want both to go.
>>
>>360947
There are many people who don't want flags on /pol/ since it makes the place /int/ 2.0,
Its one of the reasons I use double/pol/ most of the time despite the mods there being literal stormfront agenda pushers.
>>360949
At least /pol/ can be funny.
>>
/pol/: fight for your free speech.
/sjw/: Fight to suppress your free speech, and instill guilt. "Muh privilege"
/pol/, no fucking contest here.
>>
SJWs. You can easily trigger them and make them fuck off. /pol/ will whine too but they'll stay and whine.
>>
>>361049
I dunno. The SJW description fits both sides.
>>
I think it's easier to talk down tumblrs than /pol/s.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.