[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? >WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: asp.jpg (4 MB, 1800x5063) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
4 MB, 1800x5063
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
>WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
>WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MOOTWO?
>>
lmao get fukt
>>
>>359918
I agree, /wwe/ should be moved over to /tv/ considering it's all fake anyway.
>>
because people on /sp/ were such bitches they got them kicked off their board

all the more reason /sp/ is the worst board on this site
>>
>>359930
> /wwe/ should be moved over to /tv/
You realize how retarded that sounds, right?
That's like saying /mlp/ should be moved to /tv/ because it's a tv show.
>>
>>360142
yeah, and /mlp/ was moved from /co/
>>
because the "& Wrestling" in the board title.
>>
>>359918
> waaa my outlaw pew pew thread got bumped off of /asp/
Why didnt you highlight all the off topic toy gun threads?
>>
Thanks Doc
>>
Hey, now /asp/ has traffic, amirite?
>>
>asp
>alternative sports AND WRESTLING
Nah, fag. We own half the board. Get over it.
>>
>>359930
I wouldn't call it fake. Heavily choreographed, yes, but those actors need to be pretty skilled to be able to throw their weight around convincingly without actually killing themselves or each other.
It's like a weird, specialized form of spectator gymnastics.
>>
>>359918
thanks doc
>>
>>360422
>>360533
I came into this thread with this response prepared, fuck.

Thanks, Doc.
>>
>Wrestling threads do not belong in Alternative Sports & Wrestling
Is that why you're not in /lgbt/, OP?
>>
Nice OP you have your 4chan X set up exactly like mine
>>
>>359918
Looks like something that can be cleared with moderation. Did you try make this thread on the board itself? Mods may not be as nazi as they are with the /d/ - /aco/ fiasco. So you might be able to talk it out on the board with the users.
>>
>>360379
yeah thats the problem.
>>
>>360415
1. there is only 1.
>>
>>359918
Because japmoot is a newfag and has no idea what the fuck he is doing. he thought slapping wrestling to the board name and moving them all there was a good idea. he could have just added wrestling to the /sp/ title and not have had to do anything and /sp/ wouldn't be any different than it is now.
>>
Why don't they just make a professional wrestling board and call it a day? /pw/, make it happen mootwo.
>>
>>359918
most of those threads are all discussing the same thing anyway its retarded.
>>
>>359918
Thanks, doc
>>
>>361291
Why isnt it on /toy/?
>>
>>361294
>Expressing this much newfaggotry in one post
/ASP/ WAS MADE TO CONTAIN WRESTLING RETARD. /WWE/ WOULDN'T FUCKING MOVE THERE BECAUSE THE MODS WERE MANDRAMAFAGS
>>
>>361779
No you fucking moron. /asp/ is made for alternative sports like martial arts, snowboarding, skateboarding, paintball, surfing and other alternative and extreme sports. Wrestling was added to the boards name a week ago. Wrestling is not an alternative sport. And their presence on /asp/ has pretty much ruined the entire board so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>361777
Because /toy/ is just about toys. Talking about airsoft competitions and events there would be against the rules. Airsoft fags already have been kicked off /toy/ before.
>>
>>361824
Oh my god, you are actually not pretending to be stupid. You are actually stupid.

The fucking /asp/ rules said that /asp/ was for wrestling. IT WAS THERE FROM DAY FUCKING ONE
>>
>>361851
And here's the proof
http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/52934759/#52939814
>4 October, 2014
>/asp/ rule 1 listed
>...bungee-jumping, BMX, WRESTLING, paintball...
>>
>>361858
It doesn't matter. The rules should be changed. This is a big problem for the community there.
>>
>>361862
>gets blown the fuck out
>shifts topics to avoid damage controlling
>NO PLS CHANGE RULES ;_;
Maybe if you spent less time bitching on /qa/ about wrestling and more time making threads on /asp/ about your favorite alternative sport, this thread wouldn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>361864
your fucking delusional m8 this obviously needs fixed
>>
>>361864
it wouldn't matter. the problem is the lack of balance between to the two communities that share the board. wrestling threads have twice as many threads as all the other threads combined.
>>
>>360563
this. /asp/ just need better mods that can balance things out.
>>
Hello please vote
http://strawpoll.me/6115032
>>
>>362170
Now you know what it's like being manga reader on /a/.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.