[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>archives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1446927232122.png (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446927232122.png
15 KB, 300x300
>archives
>>
>are
>>
>>359869
>stupid
>>
>>359887
>and OP is a fag
>>
Why
>>
>>359897
>because
>>
moot
>>
>>359912
Valid argument
>>
>>359912
>ayy
>>
They should be banned. They're against the rules.
>>
>>360009
Which rules?
>>
>>360011
>>>/global/rule/14

Also,
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
By 4chan
>>
>>360008
>lmao
>>
File: 1441122206621.jpg (346 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1441122206621.jpg
346 KB, 1104x1104
>>360017
>Comments are owned by the Poster.
So that means if I post something dumb, and delete the post in embarrassment, I can also go threaten to sue the people running the archives if they don't delete my deleted post from the archives as well for copyright infringement? Nice.
>>
They aren't against the rules, but they run antithesis to 4chan's 'you had to be there' mentality when it came to seeing great content. off site archives makes 4chan one step closer to a regular forum since all posts are now kept instead of being deleted over time.

The moot archive was a great compromise where you have a week to look back at what you missed in case you are gone for a few days or the thread dies while you're asleep. But a complete archive is wrong. Also it enables autism.
>>
>>359864
>>360009
Archives are great you retard
I got so much cool music from archives of /mu/ share threads
>>
>>361141
Yeah, specifically /mu/ makes fantastic use of archives.
>>
>>361118
I have a couple documents filled with every contradiction and retarded thing tripfags that upset me have said. I look up their trip and just dig through their post for stuff that pisses me off
>>
File: BoobsComplete.jpg (446 KB, 1568x1344) Image search: [Google]
BoobsComplete.jpg
446 KB, 1568x1344
>>360017
Which basically says "the poster is responsible for everything, copyright violations or otherwise. We are here to host this shit only". It is a rule to clear 4chan of copyright liability, nothing more.

As the copyright holder of pic related, not only am I happy to have my content archived, I wish it to be archived so if a thread comes up on a same topic that had 200+ solid posts, the old thread can be referred to and built upon.

Archives were one of the best things to happen to my homeboard /diy/, archive.moe was fucking great, and it sucks the guy didn't wrap the site in some torrents and release them for someone else to host. More archives please.

>>361118
> 4chan's 'you had to be there' mentality when it came to seeing great content.
I assume you're just as rectally wrecked about ED, knowyourmeme and the dozens of other sites that archive and explain 4chans history and memes then?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (52 KB, 837x602) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52 KB, 837x602
>>361180
>and it sucks the guy didn't wrap the site in some torrents and release them for someone else to host.

Disregard that, I suck cocks. Cheeky fucker has only put this up in the last week or so.

bbl, harvsting.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.