[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring back VISIBLE SAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1437962488433.png (32 KB, 362x281) Image search: [Google]
1437962488433.png
32 KB, 362x281
Bring back VISIBLE SAGE
>>
Well, with the convincing argument you put forth, how could they not?
>>
I wish they would do this. Visible sage might actually make more people aware that the option to post without bumping actually exists.

>But downvote
People can "downvote" a thread just by calling OP a faggot, or trying to derail the thread into something else. What difference does it make?
>>
>>359681
Look at these
>>>/a/133965743
>>>/v/317821298
>>
>>359688
>Visible sage might actually make more people aware that the option to post without bumping actually exists.
You don't need to make sage visible to make people aware that it exists. Just turn it into a checkbox option on the post form.

>>359691
What am I supposed to take from this? Visible sage makes people act like unhelpful jackasses? /v/ is a friendlier board than /a/?
>>
>>359678
Please bring it back.
Nothing bad can come from it
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6098435
>>
Go back to your dead board, /jp/er
>>
And ban generals
>>
Nah, man. It's just going to make the latest generation of newfags aware of it who are going to "sage" in whatever threads they don't like because they think it literally moves the thread towards its end rather than merely not bumping it. This would usually and ironically end up keeping up the thread longer, especially if it's a shitpostfest.
>>
>>359678
Sakuya is a good touhou but she's not quite my favorite. Top 5 though.
>>
>>359724
and why is that a bad thing? newshits are usually only active in trashy threads that should be saged off the catalog anyway
>>
File: 140583737.png (120 KB, 439x344) Image search: [Google]
140583737.png
120 KB, 439x344
>>359701
>>
Did someone call me?
>>
No. If you don't like a thread, then don't reply.
>>
>>359678
Yes, let's make 4chan more like Reddit! Le downboats to the left!
>>
>>360015
Holy fuck how new are you?
>>
>>359695
>/v/ is a friendlier board than /a/?
What kind of faggot wants a friendlier board in the first place? If you're so desperate for nice people either use something like reddit or go use a slow board site. Even then, I doubt the slow boards would accept someone who isn't willing to help themself out
>>
>>360007
And wait for someone who does like some shit thread to genuinely reply and gets their mates to do so as well?
>>
>>360030
50% new, 49% cancer.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.