[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drove people away? What can be done to bring them back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What drove people away?

What can be done to bring them back?
>>
>>359441
When did GG happen?

When did the fappening happen?
>>
>>359441
Didn't some /k/ommandos just shoot a bunch of black people in Minnesota? That should give us some attention.
>>
You did this, /qa/. Congratulations.
>>
Why would we want them back?
>>
The old guard mods treating the site like their own little fiefdom with no one left to properly reign over them would be my guess.
>>
File: 1446192020433.png (1010 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1446192020433.png
1010 KB, 1366x768
>>359441
Link people to boards on Tumblr :^)
I attracted about 50 Tumblr users to /a/ two weeks ago and now there are so many new people in one of my threads that they take the bait seriously and have turned the threads into a general.

Also coincided with reddit finding the threads and consequently the threads are filled with tumblr and reddit falseflagging and newfags accusing each other of being new.
>>
>>359483
When Tumblr invades this site you know it's dead.
>>
>>359441
>What can be done to bring them back?
Why?

4chan is too fucking big for its own good. Losing a good portion of the userbase at the moment could only benefit the overall community
>>
>>359489
>Losing a good portion of the userbase at the moment could only benefit the overall community

Not when the people leaving are the ones interested in hobbies and actual discussion while the ones remaining and arriving are here for shitposting, happening threads and whatever the latest news coverage of 4chan was about.
>>
>>359441
This site is too fast as it is.
More normalfags need to leave
>>
>>359494
Well, yea, your right. We need to somehow drive out those users, not the ones who actually come here for the sites purpose
>>
>>359494
Delete /pol/ and /v/ + derrivatives
Most problems should be solved after a month of strict moderation
>>
>>359441
Moot's shitty modding, and nothing will bring them back. 4chan is irrelevant. Like SomethingAwful we pretend we still have a presence on the internet, but we don't.

Tumblr and Reddit are the new 4chans.
>>
This thread is nothing but Redditors baiting eachother.
>>
>>359613
>e....everyone w...who d...doesn't blindly agree with moot's stupid descisions is a Redditor!

He intentionally self-destructed this whole site
>>
>>359609
We were dead till /pol/ took /b/'s place. Now we're actually starting to influence the internet again.
>>
>>359609
>Moot's shitty modding, and nothing will bring them back. 4chan is irrelevant. Like SomethingAwful we pretend we still have a presence on the internet, but we don't.

Who the fuck cares about whether we have a presence on the internet except memelords and le haxor anonmoose 12 year olds. You aren't meant to come here for shitposting, the sites built for discussing board topics. The less both of those groups come, the more the site will return to actually being good
>>
Fappening was mostly 35-year-old normies flooding the site.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.