[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about harsher caps on thread creation? i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 119wjdw.jpg (109 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
109 KB, 569x428
what do you think about harsher caps on thread creation? i was thinking 2 or 3 threads per IP per day, because i can't think of a scenario where i would post more threads than that unless it was to be a complete asshole. it could bring back somewhat quality threads instead of all those threads that look like some iphone posting cunt had a dumb thought and had to make a new thread about it immediately.
>>
>>359385
I think /qa/ should be deleted and everyone of us banned for faggotry.
>>
>>359385
The thing is, users just use proxies, so it won't change anything. Anonymous websites was a mistake.
>>
>>359388
Dont worry, sooner or later /qa/ will be purged in the same way as /q/.
>>
>>359385
>This is how I personally use the site
>So this is how everyone should have to use it

Let's just follow the lead of the eternal lurkers, ban thread and post creation entirely.
>>
I believe it used to be the case on /jp/ that you could only make one thread at a time, and until that thread expired you couldn't make another. Or maybe it was only one thread every 2-3 hours, I'm not sure. I think it was to guard against spam, but there aren't really any boards these days that have huge problems with spam like that.
>>
What if I have a good reason to make so many threads?
>>
>>359435

how many threads a day do you make yourself and what type of threads do you make. pls respond.
>>
>>359437
All that meant was that if you ever wanted two threads in an hour you got shit on, and the spammers still got to make as many threads as they wanted.
>>
>>359437
/jp/ has an hour thread cooldown. The norm is 10 minutes. /pol/, /his/, and /b/ all have a 1 minute cooldown.

>>359440
I don't post at all most days. Much less make threads. However, I am aware that other people use the website much differently than I do.
>>
>>359385
If you want to make suggestions, how about you learn to use that shift key first faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.