[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think I could have been more wrong. Hiro showing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: where is the rules.png (3 KB, 300x92) Image search: [Google]
where is the rules.png
3 KB, 300x92
I don't think I could have been more wrong.

Hiro showing up made the mods and jannies more lax since they didnt know what to expect from him and I liked it since it allowed offtopic /sp/. My post was the one that got hiro to move /wwe/ to /asp/ and holy shit I thought this place could never be better.

although now I feel like the mods are being too lax and I think I was being incredibly naive. I think the rules I wanted are okay but I was so wrong about who the userbase of 4chan is now. it seems like everyone posts from a cellphone now and nobody respects creating content or actually contributing anything.

every post I see is
>underrated post
>kek
>/reddit/
>SJW
>JUST
>some stupid fucking acronym

I thought I was fighting for this with people like me but I just allowed retards to spam retarded shit. I'm sorry moot.
>>
>>359356
Apparently he wants more/different mods on board and the process will be slow. This is just what I heard, maybe someone has actual proof.
>>
>>359356
Personally I never cared for dictating posting styles or maturity or things like that. All I ever cared about is what type of people I'm posting with.

I still might get upset at something but only because I think it tells me they're a type of person that I really wish didn't exist on 4chan. As long as the people are alright, then they can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned and I'd be alright with it.

I think this is the subconscious driving force behind most fights on 4chan, but nobody ever wants to admit it, and I'm sure the replies I get will tell you why ("baby doesn't want to be exposed to different types of people?"), so everyone just makes up shit about "posting style" and attacks the post based on arbitrary shit instead of the person, when it's really the person that pisses them off, not the text.

So that being said, it really just can't be helped. Everyone has a different opinion on what type of people they want to post with, and even if by some miracle we could come to a consensus, how could you possibly enforce something like that anyway?
>>
File: 1417161572974.gif (704 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1417161572974.gif
704 KB, 320x240
>>359356
>My post was the one that got hiro to move /wwe/ to /asp
>my life's greatest accomplishment
>>
>>359356
thanks for shitting up /asp/ you fucking faggot. After investigating the whole WWE shit i found out they were confined to one general so that's just wanting things banned that trigger you. Now they can shit up an entire board that used to have cool obscure sports on it. The WWE isn't even obscure, it belongs on /sp/.
>>
File: congrats.gif (557 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
congrats.gif
557 KB, 500x341
>>359382
I don't think that's something to be proud of.
>>
Congratulations, you won.
>>
>>359356

>fighting for a board that died and was buried three years ago

JUST
>>
> i killed /asp/
Shame on you
>>
>>359356
>My post was the one that got hiro to move /wwe/ to /asp/ and holy shit I thought this place could never be better.
So you're the moron who wasted our chance to make /sp/ good again because of you're autistic obsession with the mandrama fags
>>
>>359356
thanks for killing /asp/ douchebag
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 525x105) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 525x105
>>359356
The problems you're encountering were inevitable. The fact is that the internet is a constantly changing and shifting place. This process cannot be stopped no matter how much you may have wanted to keep circa 2008 4chan. People change, communities grow, and this affects the site.

I could offer you some solutions but any of the options I offer would cause you to tell me to fuck myself. I'll skip making suggestions to people who won't follow them.
>>
>>359356
You're the fucker.
And now your complaining again? Fuck you.
>>
>>359356
>My post was the one that got hiro to move /wwe/ to /asp/

Can ignore the thread from here, you obviously think you're the center of the world and everything about 4chan revolves around you and what you want to see.

Fuck off.
>>
>>359356
>being proud of ruining an entire board by killing a harmless containment general
>>
>>359356
Stopped reading there you dumb nigger
>>
>>359356
So you're a 2014 fag?

/wwe/ was always juggled between /sp/ and /asp/ for years and years
>>
File: the fuck you doing chronicler.png (71 KB, 171x199) Image search: [Google]
the fuck you doing chronicler.png
71 KB, 171x199
good job ruining /asp/ you asshole, the board was actually really nice before that
>>
>>359356
>Post on a board where /sp/ stands for shitposting
>Caused several mods and janitors to OD on hot pockets and just delete the entire board when they quit because it was to tramatic to try and moderate the board
>You feign being shocked that a board dominated by newfags who just regurgitate what they see is somehow going to create new and decent content.

/sp/ only has themselves to blame for the state of affairs they're in.

Also /asp/ was the doghouse wrestling was supposed to be confined to when it was first made but the mods and moot were to busy shitting the bed to force them to move. Regardless, nothing of value was lost.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.