[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro, did you forget about making /cpsht/? Threads like >>>/co/77702026
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: You're a sap, Mr. Jap.jpg (145 KB, 640x692) Image search: [Google]
You're a sap, Mr. Jap.jpg
145 KB, 640x692
Hiro, did you forget about making /cpsht/?

Threads like >>>/co/77702026 aren't about comics or cartoons, don't belong on /co/ and certainly don't deserve a sticky.
>>
Perhaps /co/ should have a rule defined like /a/'s rule #4 so that faggots like you would shut the fuck up and stop demanding for a board that would be too niche to be supported well. Ironically enough, allowing things like Toonami animes breaks the first rule for /co/.
>>
>>359251
>a board that would be too niche to be supported well

You're ignoring that superheroes are extremely popular the world over as well as a constant presence on several boards of this site.
>>
>>359133
>Hiro, did you forget about making /cpsht/?
He was never considering it. It was just a joke.
>>
>>359280
Perhaps, but I doubt it would be a good idea to make an entire board dedicated to a genre. Would subjects in regard to that genre have to be redirected to there just because from whatever media board? It sounds pretty damn redundant, either way, and if not all media would have to be redirected, then it could end up being simultaneously niche. /co/ does have a reputation for being the board that a subject of another media may have threads made based upon it if the op had a bad time on another board. I remember a thread where the op asked for "comfy" anime recommendations and got publicly banned for it, although the thread wasn't deleted.

How long have you even been pushing for this shit, anyway? Do you actually read comics or watch cartoons, even?
>>
>>359292
There's an entire board devoted to one show.
>>
>>359133

>movie based on Marvel COMICS

How about fuck off, faggot? You're the type of faggot that would see this shit, tell them to fuck off to /tv/, then see it on /tv/ and tell them to fuck off to /co/.
There's no pleasing you fucking shitheads. Learn to hide threads and remove the fucking telephone pole from your ass while your at it.
>>
>>359300
That was because it was something that got really popular and then ran into problems as it became a major subject for trolling around this website. Nowadays, that board has been in a steady state of decay. I wouldn't even be surprised if it gets merged back into /co/ next year. The "capeshit problem" is not nearly as bad as the ponies were in their prime.
>>
>>359133

>we need more subreddits guys!

FUCK. OFF.
>>
>>359305
>see it on /tv/ and tell them to fuck off to /co/

Why? It's a movie.
>>
>>359133
What's the matter? Get banned for shitposting in that thread?
>>
>>359133
/cpsht/ would help out /co/ and /tv/ so much
>>
>>359133
>Marvel isn't comics
>>
>>359133
I would actually be okay with a superhero board since I hate the fact that I have to share a board with tumblrtoons. It would free up old /co/ to talk about non-Marvel/DC books without being drowned out.

/co/ has always been a lot less strict about crossovers so it wouldn't be too big of an issue for, say, superhero cartoons to get brought up in cartoon discussion.

It can only benefit us.
>>
>/cphsit/ would mean we can have Worm threads without them being ruined by /lit/

It can even have benefits outside of containment
>>
>>359734
I remember seeing that one thread a few days ago. What's the problem with /lit/? This suggestion was also brought up in that thread. It sounded way too niche in that context, and here I'm still cynical of it.
>>
>>359738
Of course it's niche, I'm not defending cpsht based on that example alone, just happy that there might be a place for it in 4chan if things go the right way
>>
>>359133
>Hiro, did you forget about making /cpsht/?
He died in Paris m8.
>>
>>359738
I can't find any mentions of Worm in the archive, what did you mean then?
>>
>>359745
Why would it be bad to discuss Worm on /lit/? Were the posters "too mean," just like /a/ and /tv/?
>>
>>359746
You can't discuss "genre fiction" there. There's a mafia of a sort stopping all that doesn't fit their standards of quality. It looks like it should work in theory, but seeing as Worm is great yet can't be discussed (being urban fantasy/sci-fi) it really doesn't work in practice.

/lit/ isn't really too mean, they're just really elitist and have hivemind-tier responses to things they don't like. They're similar to old /a/, but recent /a/ and /v/ doesn't work as a hivemind, some people will be fine with discussing something while others will shitpost until the thread 404s.
>>
Hiro's going to fix /tv/ before he fixes /co/, so when you see him fixing /tv/, be sure to remind him that creating /cpsht/ would benefit /tv/ as well.

A new board where Baneposting is on-topic would mean fewer Baneposters on /tv/, and that's something I think we can all appreciate.
>>
>>359607
>Marvel Studios isn't comics

You're right.
>>
>>359734
>It can even have benefits outside of containment

Exactly, there's no reason to not have a trial board just to see how it goes.
>>
>>359327
It's a flick at best.
>>
>>362711
Post that chart explaining the difference between a flick, movie, film and cinema.
>>
>>359306
>I wouldn't even be surprised if it gets merged back into /co/ next year.
According to Desustorage, it still has half the population of /co/. That means /mlp/ has over 20x the population of /an/, over 10x the population of /vr/, and is about equal to the populations of /fit/ and /k/. It's not a small board.
>>
Is the Emperor's internet still kill?
>>
OP is probably one of those faggots that make thinly veiled Sailor Moon and One Punch Man threads.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.