[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fallout 4 threads spamming the catalog everyday >more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: BUY MY FUCKING GAME.png (379 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
BUY MY FUCKING GAME.png
379 KB, 500x529
>Fallout 4 threads spamming the catalog everyday
>more of a circlejerk then Katawa Shojo, Undertale, and FNAF combined
>all criticism is met with "I HAVE 500 HOURS SO THAT MEANS ITS FUN RIGHT"

Why can't we send these fuckheads to /vg/ already?
We did it with FNAF, now we need to do it with Undertale and Fallout
>>
Fallout 4's only been out for two weeks. Once it hits a month old and there's still constant threads about it, then it can move to /vg/
>>
/vg/ shouldn't exist and if you don't like something, don't post in a thread about something.
>>
>>358959
Hardly any other game has had a circlejerk this big.
Not even MGSV or fucking Smash had a circlejerk this big.

>>358965
Its hard to ignore something when Redditors are making 10 god damn copies of the same waifu thread.
>>
Wow it's almost like Toddposting was spammed every day and was just as garbage as F4 is.
>>
On a side note, Dangan Ronpa /vg/ has also been leaking onto /v/ these past few days. It looks like mods have largely stopped enforcing the /vg/ rule.
>>
>>358925
>shitpost for weeks on end about how much your negative opinion
>upset that it didn't work, now see every bit of praise and discussion as "circlejerking" and "shilling"
Blame yourself you fucking idiot. Your kind if the absolute worst part of /v/. You shitpost and then get upset when nobody gives a fuck about your minority opinion, and they continue to enjoy a game anyway.

Please just kill yourself. What other reason do you have to live?
>>
>>358990
Whats wrong, Bethesdaboy?
Asshurt no one likes your shitty psuedo RPG?
>>
File: 1448318325614.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1448318325614.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
>>359006
>Asshurt no one likes your shitty psuedo RPG?
Clearly people do if you're in /qa/ bitching about the amount of threads it's getting.
>>
>>359006
What's wrong anon, mad that in the real world people will happily tell you you're a whinging little cunt instead of putting up with the your shit like mum and dad do?

You don't like thing. We get it. Grow the fuck up and ride out the hype anon. No one is going to change shit, and the louder you whinge, the more people are going to rub it in your face you desne fuck. You understand how trolling works right?

Your opinions don't mean shit anon, and no one else is whinging here but you, message ends. Hide the fucking threads, or better still, fuck off elsewhere for 3 months and forget about 4chan altogether. I hear lots of people will agree with all sorts of stupid opinion on fakebook, you should try it out.
>>
>this thread
Good to see /v/ is still shit even on other boards
>>
File: stop liking what i don't.jpg (113 KB, 321x360) Image search: [Google]
stop liking what i don't.jpg
113 KB, 321x360
>>359017
This guy's right. you're acting like a child.
>>
File: Master_72c072_5602578.jpg (64 KB, 701x566) Image search: [Google]
Master_72c072_5602578.jpg
64 KB, 701x566
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.