[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"(You)"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1349136131506.png (277 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1349136131506.png
277 KB, 400x320
Can we report people who meaninglessly replace the word "you" with "(you)"? It's meant to interfere with people using ctrl+f to find responses to their posts, so it's literally making the site harder to use.
>>
(You)
>>
>>358498
No, fuck (you).
>>
It should be wordfiltered.

But to what?
>>
>>358506
(me)
>>
>>358498
Here's your (you)
>>
>>358506
(Jew)
>>
File: file.png (6 KB, 430x46) Image search: [Google]
file.png
6 KB, 430x46
Use this.
>>
>>358626
hax!
>>
File: 1417097535460.png (457 KB, 751x600) Image search: [Google]
1417097535460.png
457 KB, 751x600
Or replace (You) with an emoji since those can't be posted.
>>
>>358498
>not using 4chanX
>>
>>358498
It's not meaningless, often it's to show that the post your replying to is b8 and the poster is just fishing for (You)'s
Of course, by replying you're giving them what they want anyways but that's another matter
>>
>>358653
I like this idea. Update the native extension to use an emoji in place of (You), it would help prevent shitposting like "Have a (You)" and those fucking "Give eachother (You)s" threads
>>
>>358653
Never post r/4chan screencaps again or I will find and kill you and everyone you love.
>>
>>360450
> native extension
>using the native extension
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.