[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you realize that the literal worst memes of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: sad doge.jpg (49 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
sad doge.jpg
49 KB, 500x667
>when you realize that the literal worst memes of all time came from 4chan within the past few years

>smug pepe
>general frogposting
>normies
>reeeee
>beta uprising

When will the cycle be broken
>>
You just used a doge meme so don't even try to be above it
>>
>>357998
>smug pepe
>4chan
?????
hello reddit
>>
>>357998
When /r9k/ is deleted.
>>
>>358001
>you just used a doge meme
Hardly.

Either way, are you actually implying doge was nearly as cancerous as the ones I listed?
>>
>>358004
Doge was like the start of all that shit
>>
>>358002
aww he thinks he knows what he's talking about
>>
>>358005
How
Doge was Tumblr's doing
>>
>>358008
It was the start of the ironically shit meme
>>
Everything you listed is an /r9k/ meme
>>
>>358018
If /r9k/, /pol/, and /int/ are deleted, we might save this site. They can take all their shit to /b/
>>
>>357998
Literally all of those came specifically from /r9k/.
>>
>>358008
>Doge was Tumblr's doing
if you've been here for only two years, please learn to shut up
>>
>>358080
He's right though.
>>
>>358081
really? I was sure it spread through 4chan and reddit shitposting.
Show what i know about life
>>
>>358083
To be fair it did spread quickly through both of those sites like lightning
>>
>>358083
It originated on tumblr, I know this for a fact. People just like to conveniently forget this because "muh tumblr boogeyman" but 4chan takes memes they like from tumblr and reddit ALL THE TIME. And then they claim 4chan created them.
>>
File: 1424072599428.jpg (31 KB, 527x475) Image search: [Google]
1424072599428.jpg
31 KB, 527x475
>>358086
>reddit
>creating memes
>>
>>357998
>normies
That's from 2007 or earlier.
>>
>>358097
>That's from 2007 or earlier.
It didn't come into widespread use for a long, long time.
>>
Nah, actually all memes comes from Ylilauta. I don't understand this thing that "every meme comes from 4chin hurr durr".
>>
>>358101
Blind nationalism makes people dumb, and when it's internet nationalism it's a hundred times dumber.
>>
>>358098
That's only because normies weren't widespread here for a long, long time.
>>
>>358097
Normies only recently gained any form of popularity, prior to it, almost everyone used normalfags
>>
>>358121
We calles normalfags normies before 4chan existed. Adding fag to things was from SA and came to 4chan because, well, 4chan was pieced together from other sites at the time by a small group of goons who in over the past decade and a bit have showed the world that once a piece of shit goon, always a goon.
>>
>>358280
Fuck I hate goons so much. Literally everything shitty about internet culture outside of corporations can be traced back to them
>>
File: 1418515679439.png (95 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
1418515679439.png
95 KB, 300x381
>2013
>doge
>>
>>357998

What this thread will result in:

>That guy who comes in to defend 4chan being absolute shit since the begging of time.
>He rants about Reddit.
>Talks about the purity of 4chan 'culture'.
>People actually take him seriously and start parroting his memes.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.