[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Range ban from /pol/, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: range ban.jpg (46 KB, 1023x523) Image search: [Google]
range ban.jpg
46 KB, 1023x523
Range ban from /pol/, why?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xypH2FqOFY

Mods should sticky this at the top of /qa/
>>
That's what happens when you complain about flags too much, Sanjay Rajesh Singh
>>
>>358073
All the anti-flag poster have got you hilariously butthurt and paranoid. I bet it really boils your butt knowing that they are never getting banned and eventually they WILL get flags and IDs removed from /pol/, while you will remain stuck in your aussy desert shitposting and crying.
>>
>>357995
You are not part of the Anglo Circlejerk. You have been used, you're no longer needed anymore.
>>
How do you even get banned on /pol/? They pretty much almost allow anything.
>>
>>358100
>t. Nagaur Gorjaratani Binjar
Man what the hell why am I even doing this, I don't even browse /pol/ or /int/ or whatever board popularized that.
Maybe this is how the innocent youth get corrupted.
>>
>>357995
Because someone sharing your ISP, IP range, or country is a ban-evading shitposting shitlord and this is the only effective way to deal with them.
>>
Disabled.

It was only temporary anyway, in order to prevent spamming.
>>
>>358923
Spamming what?
>>
File: 2c.png (1 MB, 1178x1181) Image search: [Google]
2c.png
1 MB, 1178x1181
>>358923
Don't forget to disable flags too, in order to prevent shitposting!
>>
>>358923
thank you purple palm tree man
>>
>>358923
Was it Malaysia again?
>>
>>358923
red pill me on black people please
>>
File: 1407791469772.gif (957 KB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1407791469772.gif
957 KB, 288x198
>>358100
>INDIANS LEGITIMATELY BELIEVE THIS
>INDIANS LEGITIMATELY BELIEVE THAT THEIR OPINION MEANS SHIT
>>
>>359056
Your butt is so well-boiled you could legitimately be mistaken for a British dinner.
>>
>>358923
While you're here can I be janitor on /tv/ pls mr mod.
>>
File: 1397777706456.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1397777706456.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>359068
>INDIAN """"""""""""""""""BANTER""""""""""""""""""
THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOOD AT IS SHITPOSTING AND YOU DON'T EVEN DO IT ONLINE
>>
>>359056
>Indian opinions mean shit
Everything literally means shit to Indians
>>
>>358073

Flags are shit though, anon. It's attention whoring garbage and the sole reason why the int international board now reads like the front page of reddit.

Fuck off with that nonsense.
>>
>>358923
Please consider disabling flags and IDs.

I want /pol/ to go back to how it was before moot left. Remember that moot enabled flags and IDs to fuck with /pol/, a vocal minority will whine at first, but they'll get used to it.
>>
>>359369
/int/ is great you'd only be mad if you were a POO IN LOO
>>
>>359369
t. never been on any other /int/ boards
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.