[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le /pol/ is hated by all of 4chan meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: bluten-swastika-nazi-flag-hi.png (12 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bluten-swastika-nazi-flag-hi.png
12 KB, 600x450
/pol/ is the 4th largest board and most cross posters in the top 3 are /pol/ crossposters so how can /pol/ be hated by all of 4chan when they are 4chan?. Meanwhile all the boards who hate /pol/ are super slow and only have like 10 people who visit them per day.
>>
>>357886
>/pol/ is the 4th largest board
source?
>>
>>357897
https://catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
compare /pol/ with /a/ and /v/, it's actually larger than /a/ making it in the top 3
>>
>>357886
So? It's for the same reason /b/ is still notorious, because le edgy teenagers think it's cool to post there.
>>
Are you pretending to be retarded or you don't have a brain? Even if you were the biggest board, the rest of the boards summed together outnumber you several times.
>>
>>357959
>there is no overlap between boards
>>
>>357959
>what is crossposting
>>
>>357963
>>357972
In that case, size comparisons are literally meaningless, since most users count for multiple boards and you're counting people who might only post once or twice in a thread that was linked to them in the numbers and then go back to their normal boards without ever posting or lurking again.
>>
>>357886
Shut up /pol/ you fag
>>
Considering that gaymergate brought a lot of crossboarders from /v/ (aka the second largest board) any argument based on user count is completely meaningless
>>
/b/ is the largest board, therefore it must be the most liked board in the site

>/pol/ logic
>>
>>357886
>and most cross posters in the top 3 are /pol/ crossposters
[citation needed]
>>
>>357986
>>357988
>>357982
>expecting /pol/ to use logic
>expecting /pol/ to not just spout dumb shit
>>
>>358013
>>357986
>>357980
>sandnigger and kikes geting btfo they dont feel comfortable on they anime board
>>
File: 12313865645.jpg (15 KB, 550x335) Image search: [Google]
12313865645.jpg
15 KB, 550x335
>>357980
sick burn
>>
/v/ is the second largest, by your logic all boards love /v/
>>
File: ToddHoward2010sm.jpg (4 MB, 5185x5809) Image search: [Google]
ToddHoward2010sm.jpg
4 MB, 5185x5809
>>358119
>implying that they don't
>>
>>357886
>how can [x] be hated ba all of [y]
Works for /b/ and /v/ and now /pol/.
It is not even the opinion itself but the very obvious underaged writing style and need to push your personal agenda into every single topic that makes every hate your guts.
/pol/ needs to be contained like /mlp/ and it can be good.
>>357907
I never trust those statistics because it counts router resetters and mobile avoiders as new users.
>>
>>358252
What about the faggots who see any opinion they don't like on an unrelated board and start invoking the /pol/ boogeyman? Honestly those anons piss me off as much as errant /pol/fags do.
>>
>>359696
Yes this. They should be thrown in a pit of boiling oil.
>>
>>357886
>most cross posters in the top 3 are /pol/ crossposters
I don't even know what this means but if they died nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>357886
>pol internet defense force

>>358252
Considering /pol/ has IDs and shit, it's probably the most likely board you'll see router resets.
>>
>>357886
It's true.
>>
4chan was better when it was a sekrit club, and normalfag boards didn't dominate the traffic and /b/ wasn't filled with normalfags. I come to 4chan to escape the real world, not be drowned in it.
>>
>>360344
>and normalfag boards didn't dominate the traffic
yet every day you see requests here for more "containment boards"

Containment boards actually just gave the cancer a home on 4chan? Gee, who could possibly have seen this coming?
>>
/b/ is giant too so I guess that means all of 4chan loves them?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.