[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>flags >2015 >on /pol/ Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: why.jpg (14 KB, 332x371) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
14 KB, 332x371
>flags
>2015
>on /pol/

Why?
>>
Not being able to make threads on /mu/, /g/, /tv/ and /pol/ wasn't enough?
>>
Because people spent years asking for them
>>
>>357768
Proof?
>>
>>357754
Isn't this the point where one of your ilk would post johnoliver.jpg and say, "Flags on /pol/ in 2015? COME ON!"?
>>
>>357754
IT'S 2015

>>
>>357779
>>357785
close enough. I didn't even see your post.
>>
>>357785
Even worse, it's almost 2016 and progress on removing flags from /pol/ is moving so slowly we may actually enter 2016 and STILL be saddled with them.
>>
Flags are fun
>>
>>357850
/pol/ isn't for fun.
>>
>>357785
>>
>>357754
>Why?
It's why they call him joot. He uses sneaky tactics to divide and conquer like all joos.
>>
>>357754

shitskin detected
>>
>2015
>not pooing in loo
???
>>
the only people I think would not want their flags are those who are victims to dank memes like Indians and 'poo in the loo.' But there aren't even that many of them as most of them are from 3rd world countries and are more focused on surviving the next day.
>>
>>359138
>the only people I think would not want their flags
>I think
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not capable of thinking, /int/shit. Otherwise you'd be able to see that flags are divisive and cause shitposting while destroying discussion.

>hurrr 4Chan isn't for discussion its not reddit desu baka senpai
See? You aren't capable of thinking.
>>
>>359250
Admit it, you're a little bitch who can't handle banter and wants flags removed so you can banter without being called Rajesh.
>>
>>359258
>can't handle banter
You mean "don't like worthless shitposting on /pol"? I admit it.
>>
>>359398
It doesn't matter what you call it, you're a little bitch who can't handle it.
>>
>>359408
>you're a little bitch
Is that what the other aussies say to you in real life, mate? Why can't you admit that is why you hide away on 4chan?
>>
>>357754
Because otherwise Russians wouldn't need to get a proxy and would systematically flood the board with their propaganda.
>>
>>359460
Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>>359460

that's a nice meme
>>
>>357754
Flags are not an issue unless you're from India or some other shithole like that. Pajeet please.
>>
>>357768
For user selectable flags, you retard.

We never wanted /int/ tier flags.
>>
>>360588

"we"
>>
>>360656
By we he means people who aren't complete faggots who use words like "bants" and are incapable of participating in discussions.
>>
>>362814
"we" does not mean "you"
>>
>>357754

can't you just poo in loo?
>>
>>357785
Shut the fuck up
>>
Pahjeet keep crying.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.