[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ use to watch their anime? I checked the wiki and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1422853211531.jpg (21 KB, 333x342) Image search: [Google]
1422853211531.jpg
21 KB, 333x342
What does /a/ use to watch their anime?

I checked the wiki and it never stated anything about a certain player/players.

I'm not asking about torrenting, I already know the ins and outs of that, just need a name of a specific player.

I'd ask /a/ but they have a strict lurk moar policy.
>>
VLC :^)
>>
Mix bleach and ammonia and inhale and you will activate your minds anime player
>>
>>357660
GUYS DON'T DO THIS

MY FRIEND DIED TRYING IT
>>
>>357662
His waifu killed him for being unworthy of her thigh's
>>
>>357662
>you will never be an edgy teen on /b/ trying to get dumb kids to kill themselves by posting the "crystals" instructable again
>>
> which media players are canon guys?

Are all /a/fags as clinically retarded as OP or is he an exception to the rule?
>>
>>357690
I don't browse /a/
>>
ffplay
>>
Iceweasel, although you may have to remux.
>>
>>357658
>I'd ask /a/ but they have a strict lurk moar policy.
if you had lurked just a bit you'd realise how to treat /a/, and could have asked.
I'm not going to tell you how, because you will fail
>>
>>357658
I use something called Combined Community Codec Pack with Media Player Classic. Has served me well over the years.
>>
Kawaii Codec Pack is all that you need.
>>
I used to use CCCP but I switched to MPV.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.