[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/ is /pol-2/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Jew.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Jew.gif
11 KB, 501x585
Why make /his/ if you're not going to moderate it and delete /pol/-tier posts and threads? It's literally more full of Jewish conspiracy theories than /pol/ already.
>>
>>357649
>i hate free speech

even if we make really dumb statements according to you liberals we have the right to make them under the law
>>
>>357649
Is it? I don't constantly visit but when I'm there it's nowhere near as juvenile and baity as /pol/.
>>
>>357649
/pol/ has been copletely decimated by flags and the horrible retards they attract. If you want less /pol/ on other boards, make pol/ usable for discussion again.

Fun fact: the same retards who use nigger-memes like baka desu senpai are the ones who think flags are good. It's because they wish they were niggers who could "banter" (nigger-speak for generically insult people because you are too stupid to say intelligent things) in real life, but instead they are fat losers, too stupid for real discussion.
>>
>>357679
>Fun fact: the same retards who use nigger-memes like baka desu senpai are the ones who think flags are good
This line of reasoning is exactly why no one takes your board or it's posters seriously. Thank you for displaying this for everyone to see.
>>
>>357684
lawl. touched a nerve huh? fucking shitposting wigger.
>>
>only liberal-approved opinions should be allowed

You wanted a board to discuss history, on a website whose biggest claim to fame is its staunch dedication to free speech.

If you get triggered by contrary opinions there are plenty of other websites out there for you.
>>
>>357653
>>359828
Post your citations on these quotes, please.
>>
>>359828
>moderated webforum
>free speech
Free speech would be nice, but it's not something 4chan has ever had.
>>
>>359842
shut thef fuck up
>>
>>359845
Why don't you make me by reporting me to the moderators who control what can and cannot be said here?
>>
>>359842
>it's not something 4chan has ever had
Unless it's about ponies or fucking children, you can discuss just about anything you want on /b/.
>>
>>359861
Nope.
>>
>>359865
no u
>>
>>359866
>>>rules
>>
Hi, /leftypol/.
>>
Fucking gas yourself you communist faggot kike nigger sodomite cunt piece of shit
>>
>>357649
Nothing /pol/ on /his/ right now.
>>
>>357653
>under the law
You know these are 4chan mods and not the government, right? The first amendment doesn't apply to Burmese lapel pin collecting boards.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.