[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People you want off your board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 19
File: crosser.png (155 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
crosser.png
155 KB, 500x464
/ck/ here, I'll start
>Weird edgy sexists
>vegans
>"Broeys"
>most tripfags
>fast food fags
>Stoners and druggies
>the odd sjw that turns up
>>
>weird edgy sexist
>sjw
(You)
>>
>>357498
>>"Broeys"
I fucking hate celebrity dick lickers.
>>
hahaha the entirety of your pathetic board needs to die, its just fat fucks masturbating about weird shit to put in their disgusting poorfag foods (ramen?) to satisfy their cravings rather than aspiring for a healthy diet or advice on how to do such
t. fitizen, off yourself m8
>>
>>357498
>things you want gone
Tripfags and generals
>>
>>357556
Their "humor" is literally reddit, unfunny puns and dad jokes abound
>>
/pol/

that's it really. The board was great before /pol/-tier racebait started shitting it up.
>>
>generals for any non-weekly show or manga
>people who post closely related garbage threads (anime clothes, e-celebs, rec threads etc.)
>most tripfags
>people who only watch the most popular show every season and shitpost about it
>people who don't even like/watch anime
>You
>>
/v/ here.
>the people who post in "board culture" shitty threads like filename threads and webcomic threads
>the people who try to turn every discussion into something involving culture wars, game politics or "SJWs"
>the people who only come to our board to shitpost or for not vidya content like mineral threads
>people who ruin other poster's experiences
>posters who try to image dump
>faggots like Ruggarell (how has he not been rangebanned yet)
>/tv/, /pol/, and /r9k/ users

Please send help. After GGshitters fucked up everything, everywhere else to discuss some of the games I like got significantly worse, so even though /v/ got worse by a large margin, I can't leave.
>>
>>357498
/asp/ here. the Wrestling fags need to leave. they are the bronies of the sports world.
>>
>>357597
*loosely related
>>357599
I stopped by /asp/ to see the damage and it was pretty bad. You guys used to have a lot interesting diverse content on there without anything really dominating the board
>>
>>357599
Why were mandrama babies even moved into /asp/ instead of a separate board? Pro wrestling isn't a sport, it's a money maker.
>>
>>357603
/sp/ screamed really loud and Hiro not really knowing how things worked here moved them thinking it was a good idea because people were yelling
>>
>>357598
>Ruggarell
Who's this?
>>
>>357609
A shitposting nigger on /a/ and /v/ who even has his own tripfag circlejerk that constantly is getting kicked off of obscure Chans because no one likes him
>>
>>357576

oops. I was talking about /ck/ there
>>
>>357601
yeah we were always a slow board but we had threads that would stay up for a long time so even the less popular sports had a chance to get some discussion going. now everything is getting drowned out by the wrestlefags constantly making new threads for stupid shit that could easily be put in a general so now the less popular sports don't get a chance to get good discussions going. not to mention they are shitposting in non wrestling threads and generally ruining the place with their autism.
>>
File: Filthy_Plebian.png (407 KB, 427x458) Image search: [Google]
Filthy_Plebian.png
407 KB, 427x458
/mu/ here

>Tripfags
>Aaron
>Poptism
>Waifufags
>Reddit
>Tumblr
>/pol/
>MRA
>SJW's
>Underage
>Memesters
>Plebs
>>
>>357632
>/mu/ is now slower than /f/
>>
>>357498
People who use quotations as "greentext"
>>
>>357632
So basically everyone
You should add rap fans, rym fags and Pitchfork drones to that
>>
/pol/ here

>"tell me why [x belief] is right, /pol/, i already know it is but i need you to feed me coherent reasons why so i can argue on facebook"
>flagposters / banterfags
>milo fanboys / red(dit) pilled / manosphere posting
>/r9k/-tier crybabies
>communists
>"white supremacists" who live nigger-tier lives
>shutin, bitter weebs pretending that their opposition to "degeneracy" isn't simply childish social anxiety
>boring middle aged losers who literally come from stormfront
>teenagers/students fantasizing about being successful / manly

I'm sure there's others, but those retards really suck.
>>
>>357708
Why the fuck do you even browse the board?
>>
/co/
>waifufags
>generals
>nostalgiafagging 90s kids
>/tv/ posters
>anyone who unironically uses "tumblr" as a criticism or insult
>>
>>357708
Stop going to /pol/ then. If you're one of the few with self-awareness who realized it's filled with retards, leave before you go insane with trying to converse with utterly ignorant fools.
>>
/qa/tard:

>Delete this board I don't like
>Make a new board just for me
>Delete flags and IDs
>Split this board cause it's too big
>I HATE REDDIT
>The mods on my board suck Hiro pls fix it
>Here's how to fix my board
>RANGEBAN THESE PEOPLE
>fedora.jpg
>GIB ME /L/
>filter these wurds they hurt my feelies
>muh reaction to when people do thing I don't like
>I HATE WEEABOOS
>I HATE BRONIES

You know what? Fuck the board, just delete it.
>>
>>357498
/v/ and /tv/
an easy one
>/pol/
>>
/a/
>/pol/ crossboarders
>people who just come into threads and post random bait which completely derails the thread and ends any attempt at discussion
>people who don't watch anime
>people who only watch anime (ie. no manga or VNs)
>elitists
>>
>>357771
>insult
Fuck off tumblr
>>
/r9k/

Please ban

>non tripfags
>hetros
>non lewdposters
>fembots
>>
>>357817
>>>/lgbt/ is already a tranny tripfag circlejerk
>>
>>357821
Traps are gross, ban them too. Cute smelly dick NEET boys only
>>
>>357842
>NEET
>cute
Enjoy your dead board senpai
>>
>>357794
>You know what? Fuck the board, just delete it.
People have been saying this since March I think but I never thought that I find myself agreeing with deletion. I miss chill /qa/.
>>
/g/
>botnetfags
>company wars
>paid shills for shitty products
>/pol/ and /r9k/ crossposters
>>
>/tg/
Questfags
/pol/
>>
/co/

>people who start generals
>people who start threads that aren't about comics or cartoons (especially /tv/ crap)
>anyone and everyone who responds to bait instead of reporting it
>the mods and janitors who ban and delete posts based on how triggered they get by what's being said
>>
/a/
>/pol/tards
>/co/
>RWBY
>SJWs
>non-elitists
>generals besides DJT
>threads about Netflix/CR
>>
How exactly do SJWs come into play in /ck/ of all boards? You just using that as a boogeyman because someone disagreed with you?
>>
>>358074
No there's a lot of off topic /pol/ type threads, it's quite annoying.

The Europoor v. Amerifat posting is also pretty out of control but at least it's mildly entertaining
>>
>>357776
It's the only place that I know of to get discussion of news / current events that doesn't have some stupid "politically correct" filter and isn't a full-blown conspiracy theory site. I advocate removing flags and enforcing the sticky, but failing that I hope /news/ is opened soon.
>>
>>357498
>>durr
as much as I hate that ck is ruled by a bunch of cunts that think it would be best if everyone the considered a degenerate where put to death immediately, if we actually got rid of these people there would not be a /ck/.
>>
>>357498
>People you want off your board
(You)
>>
>>357498
>/v/
I want /b/ stuff moved to /b/ where it is actually fun.
/soc/ gone
I REALLY want /pol/shit gone
I want the occassional g/ general to stay on /g/ because they need less interaction with the board
Filename general permabanned
And very important don't split us in west-east.
>>358074
/pol/acks always find a way to push their agenda into every topic.
>>
>/b/ here
s/fur/ and nude fags are getting too stale for me now
also did those hunger games roleplaying faggots finally get contaminated yet?
>>
>>358258
>also did those hunger games roleplaying faggots finally get contaminated yet?
They've moved to /trash/
>>
>>357498
4chan needs to be cut back down to a very small handful of boards and a normalshit board such as /ck/ sure isn't one of them.

You aren't in the position to ask for more, outsider.
>>
>>357794
/l/ should be remade. It has a right to exist more than any other non-legacy board. m00t was a fuckwit goon who didn't like loli but that cunt is gone. Lolicons are one of the cornerstone usergroups on 4chan.
>>
>>358071
>/pol/tards
>/co/

never saw those on /a/.
>>
>>357632
>Tripfags
Tripfags did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1448377175920.jpg (29 KB, 606x604) Image search: [Google]
1448377175920.jpg
29 KB, 606x604
/r9k/
>NORMIES
GET OUT OF MY BOARD NOWWW
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>357708
sounds like you just dislike /pol/

>>358467
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>358467
>>>/r9k/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywhere-but-here/
>>
>>358105
>that doesn't have some stupid "politically correct" filter and isn't a full-blown conspiracy theory site.
I'm also from /pol/, and I agree with most of what you've said, but you left out the tinfoilfags from your list of undesirables. /x/ leaks into /pol/ far too often imo.
>>
>/tg/
>"lore"fags that just wank about pop media and shit like Star Wars with the excuse that maybe someone could use their circlejerk as campaign inspiration
>Stat me threads
> smutfags
>Retards that don't read the rules of their system of choice and want to be spoonfed on how to make a concept
>>
>>357598
/v/ has gotten so bad I can't even go there anymore. If I want to talk about why a game isn't coming to the west I don't want my thread being detrailed by people talking about SJW's or ethics. Hell most people on cripplechan have even said Reddit took over GG because all the anons kept infighting with each other
>>
>>358499
>Hell most people on cripplechan have even said Reddit took over GG because all the anons kept infighting with each other
GG was reddit from the very start and its ironic for 8gag to say anything about reddit, as they are reddit themselves
>>
/v/

>e-celeb faggots
>mobile game players
>NEVER EVER
>console war idiots
>PC shitposters, on both PC and console sides
>basically anyone who isn't an idort
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (267 KB, 469x357) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
267 KB, 469x357
>>358364
>pedofags will NEVER EVER get a board
>bronies and furries LITERALLY have a board and pedofags don't
>pedogenerates will diddle kids in real life and LITERALLY defend it
Fuck off from the site, Hiro will never cater to your degeneracy
>>
>>358509
This guy and the guy who complains about flags on /pol/ need to be removed
>>
>>358513
Fuck the flag guy
Pedos don't deserve a board, and they will never get one because /qa/ IS NOT /Q/
>>
File: 1201968296878.jpg (76 KB, 882x563) Image search: [Google]
1201968296878.jpg
76 KB, 882x563
>>
File: 1184045190840.jpg (289 KB, 882x563) Image search: [Google]
1184045190840.jpg
289 KB, 882x563
I NOW SUMMON PEDOBEARS
>>
File: 1183589184412.gif (139 KB, 771x801) Image search: [Google]
1183589184412.gif
139 KB, 771x801
>>358568
>>
File: 1191608898211.jpg (79 KB, 640x518) Image search: [Google]
1191608898211.jpg
79 KB, 640x518
>>358571
>>
File: 1434722610388.jpg (392 KB, 1332x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434722610388.jpg
392 KB, 1332x1000
>>357576
why do newfags pretend this whole place hasnt always been pro hitler?
>>
File: 1447389528414.png (34 KB, 1079x204) Image search: [Google]
1447389528414.png
34 KB, 1079x204
>>357599
>>357603
>>357606
/asp/ was created for wrestling and the brony faggots of them refused to move. at any given time there are about 10 wrestling threads on /asp/ but they always kept their general on /sp/. they finally had to move again
>>
>>358349
When did I say I wanted more boards? Also what makes you think /ck/ is only normies? Anyone can cook and has to eat, I mean plenty of people listen to music and we don't consider /mu/ to be for normalfags.

Basically kill yourself Mr. board elitist.
>>
>>358625
/asp/ was for alternative sports. wrestling isn't a sport. they just recently added the wrestling to the title so they could move the refugees from /sp/ there. we always had 1 or 2 wrestling generals on /asp/ but they kept quiet and didn't bother anyone. now that the faggots from /sp/ are there there are constantly new threads created for no reason. And they keep shitposting in non wrestling threads telling the old community to get of their board and shit like that.
>>
>>358625
>>>/asp/789877
shit like this happens all the time. not only are the wrestle fags polluting the board with new useless threads that could easily be put in the general, they gotta shitpost on everyone else's threads as well.
they are one of the most cancerous communities on 4chan and i can see why /sp/ didn't want them.
>>
>>358509
I love how you Redditors constantly assume lolifags rape children in real life. You're so deluded
>>
>>358733
> waaa they are shitposting in my offtopic nerf gun thread
Nerf isnt an alternative sport and it isnt wrestling. It should be on /toy/, not /asp/
>>
>>358757
>>358733
Wrestling does need its own board though i'll admit
>>
>>357621
Discussion in the general is hard now because it is forever languishing on page 4 or 5 because your crappy board has a 300 page bump limit which we hit in no time at all. Every time we try and make a new one even when we have 500+ replies the hot pocketer deletes it, sometimes 200 posts in while keeping off topic nerf gun threads that havent had a reply in 4 days

The bump limit needs to be raised or we need our own board, we are a fast general put on a mollasses slow board, it is just causing unneeded friction and no one is winning
>>
>>358757
Im not a fan of Airsoft but it has been on /asp/ since the beginning. they don't just talk about the equipment they use they also talk about competitions and all that. They were part of the original community and always kept their threads organized in a general and never bothered anyone. Its not fair to them to be told to leave.
>>
>>358766
Airsoft threads arent offtopic. they have always been on /asp/. why was /wwe/ removed from /sp/ in the first place? wasn't there just one general going on at a time?
>>
>>358767
>>358768
It seems to be the same situation as /wwe/ on /sp/ then, an off topic subject that has made their home on a certain board. /wwe/ was just the one general and then gamethreads on mondays and every 4th sunday
>>
>>358779
well the airsoft community wasn't welcome on /k/ or /toy/. /asp/ accepted them and never had a problem with them. Alot of ./asp/ has a problem with the new influx of wrestlefags from /sp/ even the original wrestling community on /asp/ doesn't like them. wrestling has a large enough community to have its own board, and airsoft had nowhere else to go.
>>
>>357817
>fembots

why?
>>
>>358624
>2013
>always
>>
>>358815
Because they're cancerous attention whores and trolls
>>
>>358468
>sounds like you just dislike /pol/
Sounds like you fit one or more of that list. Might be time to kill yourself.
>>
File: homer at the bat.png (472 KB, 444x758) Image search: [Google]
homer at the bat.png
472 KB, 444x758
>>357599
>sports

My board is /sp/, and I want to get rid of:
>ABLs
Liverpool fans are nowhere near as objectionable as Man Utd fans, and yet everyone seems to think they're some all-encompassing cancer on the world.
>People who bring the anti-SJW agenda onto /sp/ instead of going after actual SJWs, of which there are none on /sp/
Hating SJWs is right and noble, but hating coloureds and women is not.
>People who start "dare I say it?" threads
It was never a funny meme. It's literally just a few words being repeated for no reason.
>That CP spammer who, to be fair, hasn't actually posted for a while as far as I know
>>
>>358071
>non-elitists
I post on /a/ sometimes, and literally the only bad thing about it is that it's full of
>elitists
>>
>>357708
If there is anyone on /pol/ who doesn't fit into at least one of those categories, then it sounds like I owe /pol/ an apology.
>>
>>358911
The only reason /a/ is worth browsing is because its full of
>elitists
Anon
>>
>>358905
while your at it can you take the wrestlefags back? we don't want your refugees.
>>
>>359004
I never minded them. They stick to their general when they're on /sp/. I guess they just didn't want to speak to us, and your board just has nicer people ;_;
>>
/mu/

laurenposters
>>
/a/
>shitposters from /v/
>dubfags from /co/
That's it.
>>
>>357708
I agree completely with this and I'm hopeful of /news/ changing things up enough that we may see a culture of actually discussing things. From what little I've seen of /his/ that's basically the kind of board I'd like to have for /news/.
>>
>>358509
Nothing wrong with rubbing one out to some toddler rape hentai desu~
>>
File: 0831150850.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
0831150850.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
>>357498
Stoner druggie reporting in
>>
>>358374
Threads related to germany/german for /pol/
OPM and RWBY for /co/
>>
>>358733
>polluting the board with new useless threads that could easily be put in the general,
You are the cancer that is killing 4chan
>>
>>358911
Anon, you are the Cancer
>>
/a/

>/v/ crossposters
>Underage
>Blogposting
>Crab fags.
>>
>>359510
m8 we have 99 percent of our threads extremely specific wrestling topics now because hiro decided it was ok to post about a TV drama on a sports board. Wrestling fans are the equivalent of ponyfags.
>>
>>359628
Stuffing things into general is still one of the most retarded things you can do and is a cancerous things to do. Of course, making entirely new boards for it is even worse
>>
>>357498
/his/ here:
>/pol/
>tumblr
>high school philosophers
That's it. I'm pretty sure that after removing these three categories, the humanities part of /his/ would be more than tolerable (or maybe dead).
>>
>>359635
/asp/ is full of generals for different sports. its always been like that. wrestling doesn't belong on /asp/. they are ruining the board for everyone else. you don't need 5 threads going on at a time asking what your favorite wrestler is. Wrestling needs its own containment board like mlp and pokemon.
>>
>>359647
>Wrestling needs its own containment board like mlp and pokemon.
Don't be retarded, that's a waste of bandwidth. For starters, both of those got their own because they pissed everyone off, pissing off /asp/ isn't enough to warrant an entire new board for a single topic. It belongs on /tv/ anyway, since from what I know, wresting is entertainment, not a sport
>>
>>359647
>Wrestling needs its own containment board like mlp and pokemon.
Those two were so big they bothered lots of boards tho. I quite doubt wrestling would have enough posting to warrant a whole board. Just let them have a general on /asp/ and/or /sp/ and delete further threads.
>>
>>359652
thats how it used to be. there used to be a small general on /asp/ and a larger genereal on /sp/. then hiro being the newfag that he is thought it would be a good idea to kick them off of /sp/ even though they weren't really bothering anyone. now all of the wrestlefags from /sp/ are shitting all over /asp/.
>>
>>359650
Wrestling does belong on /tv/ but if they get moved there /tv/ is gonna bitch and want them gone also. they should get moved back to /sp/ where they weren't bothering anyone or to /tv/ where they would have to stay in generals. /asp/ is a small community so they aren't forced to stay in their generals like they were on /sp/. If they moved to /tv/ i would assume they would be forced to stay in their generals. the problem is /asp/ is too small to really do anything so everything else gets drowned out by wrestling.
>>
>>359667
I seriously doubt the wrestingfags are even slightly big in numbers. They probably appear like that, because they are probably just upset about being kicked, so they are fucking shitposting to hell and back for attention
>>
>>359670
>>359669
Boy am I glad you have no power whatsoever because your ideas about who should post where and why on 4chan are horrible and wrong.
>>
>>359674
why would wrestling not be on /tv/? its a damn TV show.
>>
>>359674
how am i wrong? they weren't bothering anyone on /sp/ and they are ruining /asp/. why should they stay on a board where they ruin the community?
>>
/a/
>/v/

its that simple
>>
>>359675
Because sports and sports entertainment shows doesn't belong on /tv/.

>>359677
They aren't ruining the community. They are the community. You not liking them isn't a valid reason enough.
>>
/o/
Just the typical faggots who care more about discussing namefags more than cars.
>>
>>359689
Wrestling is not a sport its a TV show. And they weren't part of the community until a week ago. they are brand new there from another board and they are shitposting everywhere. Nobody from the original community likes the wrestling fans.
>>
>>359704
Wrestling is sports entertainment and it belongs on /asp/. Get over it.
>>
>>359711
it belongs on /sp/ actually. /sp/ has always been about spectating sports and /asp/ is for people that play sports as hobby. wrestling really has no business being there.
>>
>>359711
>sports entertainment
kinda like rocky or remember the titans. or anything else where acts pretend to play a sport.
>>
/g/

>mobile device shillposters who've turned the entire board into their personal blog and made it extremely pleb-friendly
>crossboarders who don't lurk before posting their inane questions
>and the hordes of posters who clamor to spoonfeed them answers
>gamertards, braggarts and other faggots who only post on /g/ to show off their generic toys like anyone gives a shit about their cookie cutter skylake fridge from the falcon guide
>most tripfags
>ERPing weaboo tryhards
>>
>>357498
>fast food shills
fix't
>>
>>358911
unbased elitism is fucking retarded but pleb control site-wide is at a pathetic all time low right now, I could deal with some occasional hurt feelings if it keeps reddit, /b/ and /soc/ blogposters the fuck off my board
>>
>>359704

Wrestling isn't a TV show, only WWE is. You can't move wrestling to /tv/ because those wanting to talk about Japanese wrestling or indy promotions would technically be off-topic.
>>
File: 1413402424999.png (262 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1413402424999.png
262 KB, 500x600
I'm from /k/ and all I want gone are the minority of /pol/fags
I would rather put up with dr8co's retarded ass than stormfags
And before those fatfucks start shitposting, you know god damn well that it's not because you say nigger or fag
>>
File: 1442769274545.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1442769274545.gif
2 MB, 209x213
>>359875
>he thinks the racists on /k/ are from /pol/ and not from /k/
>>
>>359711
>Get over it.
That's not how it works anon. You are trying to force two different communities together, both who do things very differently and weren't even asked nor gave any input on the matter. It's not that big because both sides are small. But imagine it on a larger small, imagine trying to do something like merge /a/ and /co/ together and say something like 'Get over it'
>>
/scv/
the janitor
>>
>>360056
>You are trying to force two different communities together, both who do things very differently and weren't even asked nor gave any input on the matter.
This is a fair point. I guess in a perfect world Hiro could simply make a wrestling board but in reality the 4chan historical purism society comes out of the woodwork here on /qa/ every time the possibility of a new board comes up and scream bloody murder about it.
>>
>>360124
we should make /wstrash/ for all the threads that have been rejected by every board but whose users are sensitive snowflakes who get triggered by pony porn
>>
>>360124
It's because a wresting board would be a waste of bandwidth. I seriously doubt anymore than a few hundred actually give a fuck and post about wresting regularly. You need atleast a few thousand to make a containment board to ensure it won't die and will stay active
>>
[s4s]
frogposters
>>
>>360154
>waste of bandwidth
I understand what your point is but this is honestly weak argument in this day and age. A mod should correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think adding new boards is that much of a factor in overall bandwidth unless Hiro added like 50 new boards at once. Especially if it's a slow board it would/should barely even be noticable in the overall totals.
>>
>>360187
You also take in consideration of the fact if Hiro caters to a very small minority and gives the wrestingfags their containtment board, he's going to have to do it for everyone else, otherwise we will never hear the end of it
>>
>>360221
>we will never hear the end of it
I think it's a damned if he does/damned if he doesn't/catch-22 type of situation. If it were up to me I'd make a poll board just to poll the users of 4chan for such things, but thank god it isn't up to me or there would be a lot more /b/ clones.
>>
>>360221
Why doesnt he just move them back to /sp/? They werent bothering anyone on /sp/ i dont know why they were even moved in the first place.
>>
>>360260
/sp/ yelled really loudly and Hiro decided to go with the flow. This is why he needs to fucking lurk moar instead of doing changes
>>
File: tvmustbepurged.png (279 KB, 1080x257) Image search: [Google]
tvmustbepurged.png
279 KB, 1080x257
Look at this shit. This is all on the catalog right now on /v/. When will /tv/shitters learn their lesson?
>>
>>358513
That and the /d/ thread spammer. Fucking cancer.
>>
File: 1402029347923.jpg (700 KB, 1000x767) Image search: [Google]
1402029347923.jpg
700 KB, 1000x767
>>359967
Found the /pol/fag
>>
>>360299

yeah it's easy to find /pol/fags in a thread where everyone else is getting triggered by anime and ponies
>>
File: whiny bitches.png (543 KB, 1358x668) Image search: [Google]
whiny bitches.png
543 KB, 1358x668
>>360297
Fucking this!
>>
File: 1403865948251.jpg (102 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1403865948251.jpg
102 KB, 640x800
>>360516
To be fair, the the 'split-/v/' spammer, the indian who wants flag off /pol/ spammer, the 'make /l/' pedos, and the 'delete /pol/' /a/utists are all just as bad.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.