[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/ complaint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1448264503453.png (1018 KB, 900x928) Image search: [Google]
1448264503453.png
1018 KB, 900x928
Can something be done about shitters turning every thread they don't approve of into image dumps? Like in this thread for example >>>/a/133900701
>>
Take it to feedback, no one here gives a shit.
>>
>>357496
That's a shit thread anyway.
>>
>>357497
I don't know if you've noticed but this has become the more efficient feedback session.
>>
No if it threads getting spammed like that 99% of the time the thread should be gone anyway and the mods are sleeping (hence why the image dump isn't being touched)
>>
>>357502
*section
>>
>>357503
What is the issue with that thread specifically?
>>
>>357502
You're wrong, but even if you weren't, mod feedback doesn't belong here.
>>
>>357511
I mentioned nothing about moderation.
>>
>>357509
It derailed into tripfag/meta/ MAL/ and just general shitposting. The OP itself isn't too bad even if I think it's a bit too loosely related to the board topic (probably why it derailed) but the thread has long stopped being suitable for /a/. Mods are especially shitty about not deleting threads that derail though so it will probably hit bump limit. Oddly enough they also don't like touching the image flood unless it's NSFW, basically they're too retarded to pick a side.
>>
>>357496
You used a bad example to make a point anon, you posted a actual shit thread. Not just is the OP a retarded tripfag, he's a actual bad one and he fucking posts his faggot MAL he uses and the thread was very obvious a subtle way to whore himself
>>
>>357520
Is there something inherently wrong with using MAL to track your shit?

But yes it is a shit thread and bad example, but I disagree with that one point.
>>
>>357522
No but it shouldn't be posted on /a/ and there is precedence of MAL threads being deleted
>>
>>357522
Yes, when you actually use MAL for all the other features like Bear does. And using it to track shit is also bad if you go around fucking posting it like a fucking attention whore. It's also against the rules
>>
>>357527
That's not what "inherently" means.
>>
>>357514
If you weren't talking about mod feedback then why did you respond to my post at all?
>>
>>357544
To get a free bump. Also leaving a blatantly incorrect post without a response only validates your statement.
>>
>>357541
Fine then. Needing to use a external website to track the things you watch makes you a dumb gay nigger. You shouldn't even need to care about shows you don't care about and you should be capable of remembering shit you've watched in your head
>>
>>357546
So you have no argument and you're just a faggot that won't stop shitposting.
>>
>>357511
He's not wrong.
>>
>>357496
>image dump
>63 images
I don't think you know your terms anon.

>>359545
Yes he is OP.
>>
>>357496
Imagee dumps and dubs are "selfmoderation".
>>
>>359555
No he isn't, OP.
>>
>>357496
As long as 4chan's an imageboard it will remain as a dumping ground for titties.
>>
Posting Lucy.
>>
>>357557
You are a fucking idiot honestly
Tracking watched anime is nice and you can also rate them
>>
File: 1350230689672.png (58 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1350230689672.png
58 KB, 184x184
>>359763
If you feel the need to post your tracked anime and how you do it you're an attention whore.
>>
File: 1448318325614.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1448318325614.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
>>357557
>get BTFO
>grab hold to completely stupid argument and present it as something logical
>>
>>359767
Nobody said anything about posting MAL lists here you fucking stain. Just stop trying, you've lost.
>>
>shitty thread made by a tripfag gets turned into a not shitty image dump
I see no problem with this.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.