[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to unfuck /d/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: monkey.jpg (31 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
31 KB, 500x334
>allow western fetish art on /d/ again
>remove the rule banning western art and fanart
>post a sticky on /d/ reiterating the new rule changes

It's good that you're making changes Hiro but you need to follow up and and fix the problems that arise from them
>>
I think it's fine
>>
>if I keep making threads they will surely change it!
>>
>>357516
Explain
>>
>>357486
catte
>>
>>359566

is not catte, is doge
>>
>>360177
bare
>>
pande bare
>>
>>357486
This. This is what you need to do, Hiroshimoot
>>
>>359566
>>360177
>>360606
>>361171
lol
>>
>>362886
>>363783
>>364377
>>364913
lol!
>>
/d/ is good now.
>>
>>365662
>/d/
>good
>now that nobody uses it

lol
>>
You know how /soc/ says "Respect the gender of threads. Don't post dicks in vagina threads." Right? Let /d/ have a rule like that. "Don't post western in a thread that says no western."

There, now you can have East and West coexist separately but equally. OP decides if they want East, West, or Both on a thread by thread basis.
>>
>>367449
You mean like all those threads that asked for "no futa" and never had any futa posted in... oh wait.
>>
>>367460
Well /d/ doesn't exactly have one of those "what OP says goes" rules yet now does it?
>>
>>367449
But that happened. The Giantess threads were considered Eastern only.

The thing is that nobody actually ever cared, and in instances like the Giantess thread, you didn't have random people who didn't know what the thread generally wanted dropping in dumping stuff.

Now, in instances like people saying "no futa" or having other requests, yeah, people did regularly dump shit out of spite. The robot girl threads were trolled particularly badly by people dumping things like Chobits even when told to stop.

So yeah, I'd be all for making that rule official on /d/, but in the case of Western art, it was hardly ever something that there seemed to be any desire for.
>>
>>367489
I dunno man. Lots of fetishes have a ton of western representation and very little eastern. The one that immediately comes to mind is tickling.

A sticky reading, "Whatever OP says goes. Saging threads without contributing is ban worthy. No kinkshaming. Don't like a thread, hide/filter it. We've got an inline extension now. No excuse."
>>
>>367494
>I dunno man. Lots of fetishes have a ton of western representation and very little eastern. The one that immediately comes to mind is tickling.

Well... Yeah. But my point is I never saw anyone complaining about western art being posted before, even in threads like the Giantess one which was primarily for Eastern stuff.

I hear the Diaper threads complained but... Well, they're the Diaper guys.

>A sticky reading, "Whatever OP says goes. Saging threads without contributing is ban worthy. No kinkshaming. Don't like a thread, hide/filter it. We've got an inline extension now. No excuse."

I would also say to add something making western art definitively permitted.
>>
>>357486
I agree
>>
>>367494
>"whatever OP says goes"

Yes
>>
I just wish they'd do ANYTHING
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.