[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why isn't all traffic from reddit.com immediately globa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: man-thinking[1].jpg (108 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
man-thinking[1].jpg
108 KB, 426x282
why isn't all traffic from reddit.com immediately globally permabanned?
>>
Because people are autistic enough (like you) to write off an entire source of information simply because the posters there are bad.
>>
Because unless a link including the information of where they came from is provided on reddit and clicked, there is no way of finding out where a user came from before they came to this site.
>>
case in point, we wouldn't have to read garbage like >>357369 anymore
>>
>>357373
You're either trying to be funnier are truly retarded with no ability to form an objective thought.
>>
>>357376
you can't even write jesus fucking christ just fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>357378
I'm being baited hard, but
>you can't even write
>hasn't included a single punctuation mark in any of his posts besides the OP
>fuck capitalizing letters, thats dumb
>commas and sentence breaks aren't needed either
>LEL U CANT EVEN WRITE!!!

I'm a tiny bit mad, but that's because I'm hungry and have low blood sugar.
>>
File: 1404773233087[1].jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1404773233087[1].jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
>>357379
neither of your first two posts made any sense, reddit
>>
>>357382
Not everyone who replies to you is the same person, anon.
>>
>>357391
the unique count hasn't gone up reddit
>>
>>357395
That's because I'm >>357372
Are you literally retarded or just unable to preform basic reading comprehension?
>>
>>357400
then why would you angrily attack my grammar in a reddit like fashion

jesus christ stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>357400
He's from 4chan, dubsman, he obviously lacks basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>357403
>then why would you angrily attack my grammar in a reddit like fashion

Wow, I don't know, because you attacked that other anon for his grammar when yours was god awful?
>>
>>357405
his posts are illegible so it's got nothing to do with grammar

maybe you should get some reading comprehension instead of desperately trying (and failing) to make unrelated points about grammar you dumb redditor
>>
>>357408
I think you're trying a little too hard here, throwing my insults back at me.

You're the one who can't even read English. Why even bother with this boring bait on /qa/?
>>
>>357412
>i don't know what grammar means
it really is getting awkward watching you desperately fumble with words like this
>>
>>357415
>he actually managed to make a post without calling someone a redditor

Congrats, anon. You've come a long way.
>>
>>357422
Why did you make this post newfag redditor? You were BTFO ages ago.
>>
>>357367

Because moot was a pussy and Hiro probably doesnt know what Reddit is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.