[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else feels like the censorship is really contrary to what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: smhtbhfam.png (19 KB, 772x1094) Image search: [Google]
smhtbhfam.png
19 KB, 772x1094
Who else feels like the censorship is really contrary to what 4chan should be, a haven of free speech. Just because hiroshima doesn't like this meta shitposting doesn't mean he should do this.

Fuck this new admin.
>>
Fuck off roody-poo
>>
>>357329
baka desuwa senpai
>>
>>357329
>hasn't ever read the rules
>doesn't know word filters have been there in the past
You really should work on lurking more.
>but muh censorship
Lurk more.
>Remember: The use of 4chan is a privilege, not a right. The 4chan moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice.
>>
Free-speech is a dumb, bastardised concept. What you're actually talking about just leads to shit. This site doesn't have many rules, and we have plenty of freedom.
>>
Does /b/ have the wordfilters? I think [s4s] doesn't
>>
it's been almost a month since the wordfilter was put up, how long are you losers going to fight this little battle?
>>
I really hate the deluded meme elitist faggots who get triggered by this smhtbhfam shit, but I also hate Reddit migrants who think every Internet community is supposed to be their "free speech" (shitposting) soapbox. 4chan is in dire need of some moderation, and word filters are a pretty harmless way to cut down on shitposting.

Fuck off to 8gag if you don't like it.
>>
>>357329
cumdumpster here I disagree with that roody-poo
>>
>>357329
No, things have changed in terms of the type of user found on these boards. Maybe this is indicative of the internet overall but hordes of people with awful senses of humor, who love to run jokes into the ground have been flooding this place recently. And no, it wasn't always like this, especially "jokes" from other sites. Not even twitter & instagram thought the "just fuck me up" image was so funny they had to inject it into every post they made. This is the type of shit we used to shun reddit users over; it's funny how quickly we've become the retarded kids at the lunch table. I'm not sure what it is, maybe they're underage, maybe they feel good being in on a funny joke, who knows. But what I do know is that simply saying something over and fucking over again is one of the least funny things someone can do. There has to be a degree of autism behind it, I mean there must be.

This is just me, but I think 4chan functionally needs to evolve in some way. It's just too easy for unfunny shitters to ruin the board with lame trends. Then on top of that we have assholes who will defend it under the guise of "muh freedom of speech". That's how you know newfaggotry is playing a role. 4chan has done a lot of things that supposedly went against "it's true nature". Why? because it's not a free-for-all you dumbass. The users here would ruin the site if it truly was a haven for all-out free expression.
>>
op confirmed for candy-ass
>>
>>357329
>4chan
>freedom of speech
What a CANDY-ASS.
>>
File: GoodOldDaysof4chan.jpg (188 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
GoodOldDaysof4chan.jpg
188 KB, 850x478
>>357329
It pisses me off that admin hasn't brought back 34 pages on /b/ because 34 pages would make /b/ feel very comfortable due to that the threads won't get removed very fast, we could actually have really good and fun/interactive threads again like the habbo raids if admin could just bring back 34 pages atleast on /b/ so that the thread life could have a efficient and comfortable lifespan imo
>>
filters do not exist desu senpai
>>
>>357329
Welcome.
>>
>>357329
Keep complaining anon, the peoples champion aren't going to save you anytime soon, you candy-ass
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.