[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise...........
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1400x1400
>tfw you realise there is a group of us that don't Reddit and it's far from understood by the wider community
>>
I can't stand reddit's layout and systems desu. I don't really care if other people use it though
>>
>>357163
same here. and the fucking imgur links instead of posting the fucking picture on the website. jesus.
>>
>>357154
It's funny when some /pol/acks or other retards tell me to go to reddit when all their images are from there. I don't get why people use reddit when it looks so shitty.
>>
>>357173
>all their images are from there
How would you know that? Oh...hello, reddit
>>
>>357179
It's because I can use google image search and I've noticed that reddit image filenames have a pattern and specific length of characters.
>>
>>357154
damn you just reminded me thsi album exists, what a mediocre neo-shoegaze band

>>357183
>only reddit uses imgur
>>
>>357184
Doesn't only reddit use imgur? I thought imgur and reddit were the same thing where imgur is like their filesharing service.
>>
>>357184
Oh and google image search usually brings up subreddits like /r/polfacts or /r/theredpill or something
>>
>>357189
I use imgur but not reddit because it'sa good image sharing site
>>
>>357184
What band is it I saved the pic with permission from a esfores thread lol
>>
>>357202
>What band is it
It's literally on the image lel
>>
>>357184
Hello reddit
>>
>ITT: faggots from reddit who don't even know what imgur is
>>
>>357154
Which is worse, Redditors or phoneposters?
>>
>>357192
Reddit, Tumblr, and 4chan all have massive amounts of pictures go through them. Saying something is 'from' any of them originally takes using the service and knowing it fairly intimately. Almost every image on 4chan can be found on the other two. The only reason it's not the same the other way is that 4chan is transient.

>>357189
Imgur is the best general image sharing service with few restrictions that I know of atm. Boorus and 4chan boards are limited by topic and/or sfw.
>>
reddit is plain shit
went there, tried it, saw it sucked, never went there again
srsly, what is the deal with reddit?
slow conversations, clusterfuck of boards, butthurt sjw everywhere

anyone who uses reddit, doesn´t belong here and should fuck off
>>
>>357154
When the thread turns into discussion about leddit and not what other Anons realised about this site
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.