[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this banned text nonsense? Is there a list somwhere for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Banned text.png (69 KB, 745x225) Image search: [Google]
Banned text.png
69 KB, 745x225
What is this banned text nonsense? Is there a list somwhere for us to see, so that this doesn't happen again? Why am I getting banned for posting volafile links?
>>
>>356710
this
>>
>>356710
What did you post?
>>
>>356710
Share what the banned text was OP
>>
File: 1401812577161.jpg (70 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
1401812577161.jpg
70 KB, 810x780
>>356710
moot thought making the list of banned terms would just encourage people to use them so he never made it public.
>>
>>356738
>would just encourage people to use them
If it's an auto-ban then how could people be encouraged to use them?
>>
>>356710
Usually it's some part of a URL that was being spammed in the past. Go to https://www.4chan.org/feedback
select "Spam Filter Issue" as the category, and paste what you tried to post.
>>
>>356710
Is this fake? It's just a day and where is the part where it says "because of the short length of your ban blah blah blah..."?
>>
>>356740
newfags cant type hams free fabbing
>>
Do they still ban people for using the name green hashtag green?
>>
>>356818
What?
>>
>>356823
green#green.
>>
>>356828
Yes, but was this ever banned and if so why?
>>
Volafiles are sometimes used to share cp on /b/, I think. Whatever you tried to post was probably a false positive. You can try submitting a feedback report containing whatever text got flagged, then the mods might adjust the filter so it doesn't get caught again.
>>
>>356830
I believe there was a spammer who used it years and years ago, or something along those lines. So using it would get you nailed with a huge ban for ban evasion.
>>
>>356840
Ah, okay
>>
Is an0n - talk still an auto ban?
>>
>>356747
You can appeal certain short bans, like this one.
>>
>>356983
Really? I also just noticed that in the screencap, the ban can't be appealed until it expires. How does that work?
>>
>>356989
Guessing you haven't been banned before? After the ban expires, you have to view the ban page one last time before it goes inactive. That's when you would be able to appeal it.
>>
>>356740
jigger
cu ck
tb h

And so on.
>>
>>356745
probably this op,.
>>
>>356745
>>356835
Alright, thanks
>>
>>356865
Yep.
>>
File: 119286595351.jpg (18 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
119286595351.jpg
18 KB, 400x275
I like the legacy text filters. You still can't post this image with the text "WHEN I WAS" on /b/. You get a vaguely worded post error, though, not a ban. I've been banned for trying to post the richard stallman "i'd like to interject" copypasta on /g/ before.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.