[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is sadder: shipping, or waifuing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1445316328938.jpg (192 KB, 800x968) Image search: [Google]
1445316328938.jpg
192 KB, 800x968
Which is sadder: shipping, or waifuing?
>>
File: 1443607574146.png (1 MB, 1256x2100) Image search: [Google]
1443607574146.png
1 MB, 1256x2100
>>356705
Waifufaggotry on its own is pretty harmless, unless you're a literal homosexual who gets triggered by seeing images of cute girls. Shipperfaggotry is actually harmful since it derails threads and leads to dumb arguments between different shipperfags.
>>
>>356715

>Shipperfaggotry is actually harmful since it derails threads and leads to dumb arguments between different shipperfags.

How is that any different from waifuwars, which are far more common than shipfaggotry.
>>
>>356813
It isn't. That's why he said ON ITS OWN.
>>
>>356816

I don't get the distinction then, since that also applies to shipping. On its own it is harmless, and only becomes harmful when fans of different ships conflict with each other.
>>
>>356715
99% of people are fine with shipping and random pairings, it's usually the 1% that flies off the handle and creates a huge scene.
>>
>>356705
Shipping. You have to actively go against the series you're watching in order to force silly pairings. Also it ruins threads and is rarely productive.

At least waifus are somewhat incorporated into most anime/manga. They're there to be argued.
>>
>>356854

>You have to actively go against the series you're watching in order to force silly pairings.

What? All you need to start shipping is a harem where all the girls want one guy's dick. Heck, even a love triangle is enough. Tons of shows feature these as a plot point.
>>
>>356860
Harem is the one exception. I feel it goes without saying since shipping is mostly why you watch.

Shipfags do it with every show they encounter though.
>>
In most anime these days most of the characters are down to fuck anyone given the right situation so shipping doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>356874
That's pretty accurate to real life, too. Sex is like, THE number one thing on every person's mind. And people say anime isn't realistic.
>>
File: 1447578318679.gif (2 MB, 189x392) Image search: [Google]
1447578318679.gif
2 MB, 189x392
>>356868
so do waifu fags you fucknugget
op the truth is both are the same. the only difference is that shipping fags like us have a tendancy to be more empathetic and therefore quieter that fucking waifu fags.

this isn't because we are better people, but its a consiquence of how shipping works. you empathize with the characters better so you don't need a fucking self insert pretend fantasy, you instead just make a pretend fantasy with the characters.

both are just as ready to punch eachother in the face over their right to have the biggest dick though. and don't even get me started on hetfags insisting nanoha and fate aren't a couple.
>>
>>356705
You being from Reddit. That's the saddest
>>
>>357432
Fuck off to tumblr
>>
>>356833
tumblr please
>>
>>357018
>autistic/u/ fag thinks shipping isn't the most cancerous thing on the planet
>actually believes shipping makes him a better person and more "empathetic
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>356705
Waifufaggotry is for unwashed, gross manchildren who live in their parents basement.

Shipping is for unwashed fat fujos who live in their parents basement.
>>
>>356705
both are just as bad
>>
Shipping is retarded
Like why does it matter if x and y should love each other when all that really matters is that x makes my dick twitch
>>
File: FEA.png (140 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
FEA.png
140 KB, 250x250
Both, equally.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.